Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What True Patience Is

What True Patience Is What true patience is, is knowing that you want it and knowing that it's coming and actually enjoying the unfolding…

Started by Marcy From Maui

6 May 9
Reply by Dorothy

What have you GIVE today?

I would like to focus on this part of our life!!! Giving is the purest joy one could ever feel, be it you gave money, time or energy. So i…

Started by William Yeoh

14 May 7
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Affirmations? How Many Times?

I read one of SirNeil's posts about saying 1000x a day, for 21 days...is when you should feel some type of vibrational change. So my quest…

Started by FitLiving007

12 May 4
Reply by Great Believer

How not to focus on lack?

I have listened a lot to Abraham Hicks videos on You Tube lately and have learned that in order to attract money and the lottery you have t…

Started by DAnt

14 May 4
Reply by Great Believer

self love - self acceptance and self esteem

I am working on self love, self acceptance and self esteem. I am trying to find an image that I could hold in my mind and focus on it. I do…

Started by lu

13 Mar 31
Reply by Good Vibe

The Coronavirus Pandemic - Truly Empowering Insight!

Melanie Tonia Evans is an extraordinary coach who posts some extraordinary videos, this is her last one and it can be extremely helpful &a…

Started by Dorothy

1 Mar 30
Reply by Dorothy

Clearing Core Issues and Talking It Downstream

Clearing Core Issues and Talking It Downstream Participant: So on these difficult subjects that come up and they are a partof the daily lif…

Started by Marcy From Maui

8 Mar 30
Reply by Dorothy

10 Ways To Find Peace In The Midst Of Fear And Chaos*****

A video & 2 quotes that can help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7jXBed1tU https://www.instagram.com/p/B93Wt6Wp0vs/

Started by Dorothy

1 Mar 22
Reply by Dorothy

10 Ways To Find Peace In The Midst Of Fear And Chaos*****

A video & 2 quotes that can help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L7jXBed1tU https://www.instagram.com/p/B93Wt6Wp0vs/

Started by Dorothy

0 Mar 20

Affirmations Affirmations Affirmations!

Hi all! I posted this in another forum and wanted to share it here as well. Here is my post.... Hi, I can relate to having no hope. I was…

Started by Cath

45 Feb 26
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service