Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Law of Attraction Abraham-Hicks Forum (1,030)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BE HAPPY FOR NO REASON – a very good reason to be happy

When I read this book – created by Marci Shimoff, one of THE SECRET- teacher, I’m astonished. The “WOW” feeling fulfill my mind and my hear…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

26 Feb 22
Reply by Dorothy

Whatever you Think is TRUE! Even if it's "NUTS!"

Hi All. It crossed my mind today that anything we think.... IS true! Like Henry Ford said, "Whether you think you can or you think you ca…

Started by Create Your Desires

16 Feb 5
Reply by Dorothy

How do you deal with "the blues"?

I've been a firm believer in the secret for quite some time now and have manifested so many amazing things in to my life - even as recently…

Started by sarah

16 Feb 1
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

DIVORCE/ALIMONY CIRCUMSTANCE

Does anyone know how I could help someone who is going through a alimony modification? any information on how to give someone you love, inf…

Started by Brandy

4 Jan 14
Reply by James Brown

Has anyone had powerful impulses/insights while meditating?

I've been listening to Abraham Hicks for years now and they talk about the importance of meditation and how you will get impulses from sour…

Started by Spirit

7 Jan 8
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

FREE Ebook - Your Desire and the Law of Attraction

Free Ebook! Your Desire and the Law of Attraction Now you can understand the law of attraction and begin to use it properly so life will be…

Started by liam smith

0 Jan 8

Abundance

Abundance is not a reason for happiness, its a consquence. jenni p

Started by jenni parker brown

23 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE !!

Nothing is small when related to the GRATITUDE, even a smile from a friend is HUGE, a slice of bread is HUGE or a penny is HUGE. And all de…

Started by Aprin_Beauty

19 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Dollars and Happiness...

Abraham on "Dollars aren't the root of happiness..." Dollars aren't the root of happiness but they are not the root of evil either. They a…

Started by Teri

14 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

Abraham On Forgiveness

Abraham-Hicks On ForgivenessQuestioner: I was reading something that Wayne Dyer wrote, that if youdon't get past forgiving and resentment,…

Started by Marcy From Maui

18 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service