Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Off Topic - Discuss anything that feels good. (790)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Your Divine ON! Teleseminar

It's the final 100 days of 2012... How's your business doing?   ...If you're feeling like you're working "too hard" and not getting where y…

Started by Rev. Anne Presuel

1 Mar 23

What else can you spread?

Hi all. At the time of something spreading around the world, just remember that other things can be spread too.  Spread the smiles - At su…

Started by Eve Fasham

4 Mar 23
Reply by Dorothy

The beauty of life

The warmth of a new friend, the fur on your kitty's face, the taste of a lollipop! The kindness of strangers, a really good movie, laughter…

Started by Flowerpatch

16 Mar 23
Reply by Dorothy

For Moms Wanting to Reconnect with their Life Purpose

Hi there! I'm starting a project to help women parents with young/adult children who want to find or reconnect with their purpose and creat…

Started by Donna

1 Mar 18

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation 1.) I NEED: statement of lack2.) I WANT: means you don’t have it3.) I WISH: means you feel like you c…

Started by Amanda Weiss

2 Mar 16
Reply by Dorothy

Finished - Abraham Hicks Mini Series

Hey all. I have been super busy, and so not been in for a while.  I've been busy writing, which is a great distraction to all that is going…

Started by Eve Fasham

1 Mar 15
Reply by Dorothy

If you are SUPER ROMANTIC you will SUPER LOVE this**

I bet you will cry ;D : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe2vpc9mlWk

Started by Dorothy

4 Mar 9
Reply by Dorothy

Being your oldest and youngest self!

Right at this moment, you are older than you have ever been before. But then you are also younger than you will ever be in the future.Make…

Started by Eve Fasham

2 Mar 8
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

Abraham Hicks Vortex - Simplified

Good afternoon all. Just popping in to say before I go out. I have been putting together the next part of the mini series on Abraham Hicks.…

Started by Eve Fasham

1 Mar 7
Reply by Dorothy

I had a choice this morning.. to start with a positive or negative reaction. Guess what I chose?

Nothing like going to bed and leaving the back/side door unlocked. I moved into this flat only a month ago, and have two doors out. The fr…

Started by Eve Fasham

0 Feb 27

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service