Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Main Forum (29,397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imaginary friend?

Hello friends :-) Ive been watching Abraham Hicks dvd's for a couple months now, and in those couple months i have started to feel so good…

Started by

25 Jul 29
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

The POWER of WORDS 2- Scripting!

Since we create all the time with every thought, word and deed, it is vitally important to focus only on what it is that we DO WANT! We sim…

Started by Tim

8 Jul 27

Question about forgiving.

I know how important is to forgive people, who have hurt us. I've also read a book about Radical Forgiveness. I understand the meaning of i…

Started by Karolina

12 Jul 27

use law of attraction for cup of coffee?

So I'm reading the secret and it suggested trying to use the law of attraction on small things first. So I visualized a cup pf coffee comin…

Started by Patricia Rose

16 Jul 22

What are some spiritual adventure novels?

By these, I’m talking about works of fiction. Famous examples are books like The Celestine Prophecy and James Redfield’s works in general,…

Started by Sir Neil English Eccentric

2 Jul 22

Why is Ning So Cooperative and Easy to Use?-My Afformation for the Day

I think those of you who have had recent frustrations with the Ning platform will appreciate this!

Started by Britta

2 Jul 22

LOA is amazing

Sometimes I still wonder at how amazing LOA is. I have wanted a new camera for ages but couldn't afford it. I managed to join together some…

Started by Holiday Optimist

1 Jul 22

Live Your Ideal!

My greatest JOY is working with the street children of Calcutta who embody the Bliss and Purity of our souls. They are the ones living on t…

Started by Baba Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari

4 Jul 21

Has anyone actually opened doorway to their created vortex

Just wanted to ask if anyone is actually living their life through their created vortex? 

Started by Adelinela

8 Jul 21

Is it coincidence or what you think about really expands?

I'm guilty sometimes of not believing in the power of my thoughts. Although I'm learning more and more to control them (and the emotions th…

Started by atlaswv

10 Jul 21
Reply by atlaswv

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service