Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Technical Support (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chat room bug being worked on

Hi everyone, I have reported the issues with Chat to Ning and am Waiting for reply but I am sure it will be fixed in perfect timing. Than…

Started by Marcy From Maui

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Technical glitches on site

Has anyone else been experiencing technical glitches on the site of late? Sometimes all of my replies don't load, as well as some of the ph…

Started by Sir Neil English Eccentric

3 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by LJ

Please tell me how to take down my whole page and all chats?

I have been continually treated with distain and abuse here, I want all of my past info. erased as well as my page please~!

Started by ArtistLaura

1 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Cosmic Conductor

Counselling

I have registered for counselling as nothing has seemed to work or change for me over the last 6 years and I have now become addicted to ps…

Started by amiiii

0 Dec 22, 2016

Difficulty accessing the website

Hi Since a couple days I have been having difficulty in viewing this website. It takes forever to pull up the webpage and usually ends up g…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Evelina

Adding Images Within Post Not As An Attachment

Hi, I see Butterfly asked this same question back in January but didn't get a reply! I wonder if anyone knows how to post an image inside…

Started by Cosmic Conductor

2 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Cosmic Conductor

I want my account deleted

Hey, how do I close down this account!? I no longer wish to be part of PI?

Started by Heavenly Soul

1 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Vortician

Changing profile photo

I changed my profile photo yesterday, and it worked fine.  But today it's not working -- the "updating" word sits there for a while, and th…

Started by Alex

0 May 23, 2016

Doubts on attracting my ex girlfriend back. Need a hand!

Hi everyone! :) First of all I'd like to introduce myself to this group telling you my story and also, beforehand, saying that it is aweso…

Started by Newmen

2 May 7, 2016
Reply by Newmen

Adding some text/copy to the top of My Page

Hi there, Can anyone help with a "how to" on adding my own text/copy to the top of my PI "My Page"? It's easy to change the appearance, pic…

Started by karen

0 Feb 17, 2016

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service