Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions Technical Support (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pictures

How do you add a picture inside a forum post not attached to a forum post?

Started by butterfly

0 Jan 23, 2016

Is main forum still default setting for new posts?

I've noticed sometimes people accidentally post what's intended for the main forum on success stories. At first it was a phone error - smar…

Started by QueenieAthenie

2 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Easefirst

Concerns about spyware?

I am now on a second computer with the same bug showing up, it takes over chrome and redirects page and says out loud, "This computer may b…

Started by ArtistLaura

0 Jan 5, 2016

Test post - please ignore

Just testing this account. thanks!

Started by Karen Marie

2 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Magic Aura

Posting links within threads

When I am writing on a post, how can I post a link to another thread?

Started by Sir Neil English Eccentric

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Aum

Is there a way to get daily notifications, not each post separate notifications?

How much I can see, we have just two options -either get notified after each new post is made or not at all. It gets a little overwhelming…

Started by Easefirst

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Easefirst

Formatting

Can anything be done about formatting on here?  Particularly on cut-and-paste things.   I have written a long post about something, and sav…

Started by Sir Neil English Eccentric

6 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Sunflower

remove old profile

Please remove my old profile i can no longer access it and it is outdated http://www.powerfulintentions.org/m/profile?screenName=2e6i1166yh

Started by Dalton Dooly

3 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Marcy From Maui

Is there a list of groups somewhere please?

Hi, I am at the moment without computer, using the phone to read PI discussions. I can't even seem to get all the entries (example, main pa…

Started by wild_carrots

1 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by QueenieAthenie

Having a technical issue...unable to upload a new avatar picture

I have been trying to change my avatar picture on my page.  I am making sure that the picture is smaller than the allowed size of the pictu…

Started by Marique

5 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Marique

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service