Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Your Success Stories! (1,433)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Was this Loa??

I’m an 18 year old guy and I learned about the law of attraction a few months ago. I decided to start small before manifesting huge things…

Started by Aryan

1 May 5
Reply by Great Believer

Going Through A Spiritual Awakening*******

"Going through a spiritual awakening is one of the most confusing, lonely, alienating, but also supremely beautiful experiences in life.P…

Started by Dorothy

13 May 5
Reply by Dorothy

how do i change my vibration to attracting situations that keep me the victim?

been doing that too long some people act one way and you dont see how they really are until later  how do i change my life now?   Thank…

Started by allowingabundancealways

14 May 5
Reply by Great Believer

I manifested another free phone.

Phew

Started by ArtistLaura

1 May 5
Reply by Great Believer

Bless and Love

We are supposed to bless and love everyone. How do we love someone we dislike or has caused us harm?

Started by Anthony

3 May 4
Reply by Great Believer

You Are Always On The Right Path And You're Always Powerfully Divinely Guided*****

Here are some lovely quotes that can give you some clarity & confidence when you feel somehow lost, weak or confused https://www.inst

Started by Dorothy

22 May 4
Reply by Great Believer

Got My Ex Back!

My boyfriend and I broke up two months ago and finally got back together this past weekend! :) Prior to our breakup I had never intentional…

Started by Leila

159 Apr 19
Reply by AMT

Understanding the subconscious mind!

This is a really great video explaining how our subconscious mind can control us if we arent careful. Another great success story from PI!

Started by Flowerpatch

0 Apr 16

Am I Of Those Who Are Ascending To 5D?

A very helpful video by Ray Maor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6z6snM3W4 Enjoy!

Started by Dorothy

0 Apr 16

Testimony to Abraham's teachings

In several recordings Abraham states that when we encounter a contrasting event the universe conjures an equal but positive event at the sa…

Started by ∞Infinity∞

5 Apr 15
Reply by ∞Infinity∞

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service