Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Noa Alessi's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Yeezy. Great quotes Stefania. Yeah the misalignment between emotion and mind can…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 13, 2016 to Heart Energy vs Mind Energy

21 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

"And here is my favorite quote for today. I am so happy that I found Abraham, as the…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 3, 2016 to Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

669 Jun 18
Reply by Dorothy

"Hi Manmeet I think that it may have to do with the fact that when you "learn to be o…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 3, 2016 to Confusion.

13 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Manmeet

"Hello Genie! I want to experience fulfilment and joy, knowing that I'm living my lif…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 2, 2016 to Your Wish Is My Command

1825 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Hi Queenie I don't know about this course that you're talking about, but I've been d…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 2, 2016 to Lisa Nichol's visualisation product anyone done it?

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Noa Alessi

"Here's another great quote I found from the excellent course I'm doing, to raise my…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 2, 2016 to Upload your Positive Quotes and Thoughts Here

1026 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Sven

"Hi friends! I just wanted to give you another update about the course for the law of…"

Noa Alessi replied Dec 2, 2016 to Law of Attraction Courses or Coaches?

14 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Thank you for such a great message. Keeping up the confidence and the faith! =) Wish…"

Noa Alessi replied Nov 30, 2016 to You are Manifesting - Perfectly, All The Time!

14 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Dorothy

"I came across this quote when doing the quantum combination course. It's the part ab…"

Noa Alessi replied Nov 29, 2016 to Upload your Positive Quotes and Thoughts Here

1026 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Sven

"Wow, that's a really great quote!"

Noa Alessi replied Nov 29, 2016 to Upload your Positive Quotes and Thoughts Here

1026 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Sven

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service