Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Eternity the Penguin ♥'s Discussions (359)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"Enjoying the discussion you and Brian are having, so I'm making a separate reply so…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Oct 6, 2018 to Thoughts on 'self-love', and how it isn't essential to manifestation.

41 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Celine

"I really like this discussion. A lot of us are initially introduced to the concept o…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Oct 5, 2018 to Thoughts on 'self-love', and how it isn't essential to manifestation.

41 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Celine

"Give leeway to all thoughts and emotions - you don't need to hinder them, step on t…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Mar 22, 2018 to What are some of the "rules" or guidelines you apply in everyday life as a deliberate LOA practitioner?

10 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Graysen

"I forgot all about this post, lol. Thank you Stef and Astro. :)"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Oct 31, 2017 to #1 Reason Why This Is So Hard

17 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Eternity the Penguin ♥

"KSR was only trying to help. If you prefer a simpler answer, then the answer is yes. "

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 27, 2017 to Will things only work out when I give up trying?

8 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Dorothy

"He was perfect for where you were at the time, but I wouldn't say he's perfect for y…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 25, 2017 to Should I want him back?!

1 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Eternity the Penguin ♥

"Thank you! Love you too! Saw what you said to Stefania, so glad to hear you're able…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 17, 2017 to I just said goodbye to my friend Betty

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Roses

"I know Betty is resting peacefully and knows how much you love her :)"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 15, 2017 to I just said goodbye to my friend Betty

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Roses

"Please don't beat yourself up! It's perfectly reasonable that you didn't want her to…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 11, 2017 to I just said goodbye to my friend Betty

31 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Roses

"Is it possible that he's somehow hurt about the fact that you weren't ready when he…"

Eternity the Penguin ♥ replied Aug 10, 2017 to Never getting married, help!!!

12 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Astral Warrior

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service