Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Gary's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I know exactly what you mean and have only done it a couple times in the past. This…"

Gary replied Sep 22, 2011 to How do you get into that mindset where you just "know" your desire will manifest?

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Gary

"Wow. Very good happyheart!"

Gary replied Sep 9, 2010 to The secret of letting go :)

10 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Donna Rawson

"Half way through! LOVE it!"

Gary replied Sep 7, 2010 to The Power

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by lady receiving

"A long while! That's for sure. I think everyone including me needs to reflect on the…"

Gary replied Sep 6, 2010 to Mirror Work

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by § Practicum Veritas Nuntiavit

"I think thats a great idea since you can take it everywhere you go. Focusing on it e…"

Gary replied Sep 6, 2010 to Vision bracelet

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Alexandra Lindberg

"Really cool idea. I voted. Goodluck!"

Gary replied Aug 20, 2010 to If you want free portable electricity for your devices, look here. Help me manifest these into reality.

11 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by The.Sqoou

":) I find it much positive to look at it this way. Whatever you want to achieve, the…"

Gary replied Aug 20, 2010 to How do you manage to be so busy and Independant ALL OF YOU?

20 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Gary

"Redfield Nearly two months ago I was going through a very rough patch, possibly the…"

Gary replied Aug 19, 2010 to How do you manage to be so busy and Independant ALL OF YOU?

20 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Gary

"Congrats Johnny! Thats good to hear!"

Gary replied Aug 9, 2010 to Woo Hoo what a manifestation by Johnny Happy Bear! Way to go!!!

22 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Pink Petals

"I'm also no longer glued to the screen. As of last week, I've read so much, not only…"

Gary replied Aug 4, 2010 to Strange Avoidance of TV

25 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by dreamer

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service