Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Chokola-Kitty's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"God has a purpose for me and reason as to why He's making me go through this. He's t…"

Chokola-Kitty replied Nov 23, 2014 to Upload your Positive Quotes and Thoughts Here

1026 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Sven

"I appreciate that God has mercy enough on me to remember to thank him..."

Chokola-Kitty replied Nov 23, 2014 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Thanks <3"

Chokola-Kitty replied Nov 23, 2014 to Do I visualize my online items being sold and forget about them so they actually become sold?

6 Apr 10, 2018

"Thank you  both this makes me feel better"

Chokola-Kitty replied Nov 23, 2014 to Do I visualize my online items being sold and forget about them so they actually become sold?

6 Apr 10, 2018

"Me too it will be excellent for my sanity! lol"

Chokola-Kitty replied Oct 2, 2014 to Law of Attraction 30 Day Challenge Starts TODAY! Want to Participate?

38 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by TJ Kurtyka

"I appreciate meeting a new friend who makes me laugh, I appreciate listening to the…"

Chokola-Kitty replied May 21, 2014 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"Okay say you desired a vacation in Hawaii. So you visualized you were in Hawaii and…"

Chokola-Kitty replied May 18, 2014 to Do only my vibrations and feelings count???

13 May 18, 2014
Reply by Rascal

"Maybe the thing you wanted, didn't match up to your positive vibrations. Your vibrat…"

Chokola-Kitty replied May 18, 2014 to Do only my vibrations and feelings count???

13 May 18, 2014
Reply by Rascal

"Wow! sounds like fun lol"

Chokola-Kitty replied May 17, 2014 to it worked!

46 May 27, 2014
Reply by Future

"I'm thankful for God giving me the Gift of another day to do good deeds and to enjoy…"

Chokola-Kitty replied May 17, 2014 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service