Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Easefirst's Discussions (2,046)

Discussions Replied To (2001) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't post here for a while, but if you want my honest opinion, then LOA is not e…"

Easefirst replied Aug 4, 2019 to Happiness

62 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Emmeline

"Since you got some tips with LOA perspective, here is ways to help from physical per…"

Easefirst replied Sep 22, 2018 to Using LOA to clear eczema?

4 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Celine

"This is very interesting. Nazis also first started adding fluoride to the water to k…"

Easefirst replied Sep 22, 2018 to 432hz Music, good for your soul and consiousness.

34 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Easefirst

"Thank you for these words. Trusting and letting it be. It comes, when it comes."

Easefirst replied Apr 16, 2017 to Our Amazing Manifestor

58 May 8, 2017
Reply by Tim Hoff

"This thread will be helpful to you. http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/o…"

Easefirst replied Apr 15, 2017 to Letting Go/Release/Giving Up

5 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"But sometimes babies are born very sick, before they got a chance to think anything.…"

Easefirst replied Apr 12, 2017 to

just now

"So glad to hear this. :)"

Easefirst replied Mar 27, 2017 to Prayer request :(

17 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by fairytale

"Yes, like Cosmic Conductor said, remember, that this is a game, nothing serious is e…"

Easefirst replied Mar 7, 2017 to Embrace uncertainty

4 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Easefirst

"I think you could take all this less seriously, because it is not the visualizations…"

Easefirst replied Mar 6, 2017 to Questions about Affirmations, Meditation, and Visualization

3 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Seany Sean

"See, important part of both EFT and faster EFT is to feel the sensations (tightness,…"

Easefirst replied Feb 20, 2017 to Surrogate EFT - anyone has solid experience?

6 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by River

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service