Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Liina's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for this Awesome :) it really is what I want to do, its just the releasing…"

Liina replied Jul 23, 2010 to How do you forgive?

3 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Hey guys and cheers again for all the good advice. Oh and MJ, I've heard of afforma…"

Liina replied Jul 14, 2010 to listening to my affirmations and I feel bad...

24 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Oh, that's interesting! I'll see if that helps. Thanks all for your contributions!…"

Liina replied Jul 12, 2010 to listening to my affirmations and I feel bad...

24 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Cheers. The problem is that I've tried doing exactly that. I'm not going overboard…"

Liina replied Jul 11, 2010 to listening to my affirmations and I feel bad...

24 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Hi Alice, You may want to try out NAPs or change your mind recordings. Many of unwa…"

Liina replied Jul 11, 2010 to I dreamed a dream in time gone by...

145 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Johnny Zhivago

"Oh, this has been my problem, I get excited and try to "see" the image more clearly.…"

Liina replied Jun 16, 2010 to Meditation question

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Thanks Ross, knew I could count on you :) Practise, practice, practice.... So far…"

Liina replied Jun 16, 2010 to Meditation question

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Oh thank you, found the one I wanted and got a really nice bonus as well (cheers Awe…"

Liina replied Jun 15, 2010 to looking for a discussion

4 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Liina

"Hey Nina, I know how you feel because I was in the same situation not too long ago.…"

Liina replied Jun 13, 2010 to 6 months of trying and trying

23 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Nina

"I found these really interesting! Thanks! However, how are you supposed to "use" the…"

Liina replied Jun 9, 2010 to enhancing a relationship according to the the other's free will?

4 Jun 9, 2010

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service