Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Live to Ride (384)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"My boyfriend called me from out in the field and told me he loved me :]"

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 25, 2008 to Can You Tell One Nice Thing?

341 Jan 18
Reply by ArtistLaura

"That's amazing. God bless your family. Cole is home, safe and sound tonight! He was…"

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 21, 2008 to Could we bring a missing child home with positive energy?

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"Yes, the negative seems to be in the news all too often. Personally, it would be gre…"

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 18, 2008 to Could we bring a missing child home with positive energy?

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"YES! More belief it's possible, thank you. It's very encouraging."

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 18, 2008 to Could we bring a missing child home with positive energy?

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"Hmmm. That's a curious remark, I wonder as well now too, if they stopped worrying wo…"

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"I want to bring missing kids home with positive energy. I think it's really possible."

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"I agree! Let's all try to focus on happiness and safety for all children. They are i…"

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"Wow. That's terrifying. I've only experienced one close call, and it wasn't anything…"

16 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Live to Ride <3

"16"

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 17, 2008 to at WHAT age did you discover the law of attraction???

26 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by New Wave Guy

"Thanks! I'll try this!"

Live to Ride <3 replied Oct 14, 2008 to Moodiness?

5 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by W

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service