Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Kirsten's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"I love money because I love to go on big shopping trips for yummy groceries,  buy th…"

Kirsten replied Nov 26, 2012 to I Appreciate Always Having Money Because....(thread)

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by AdCC

"family, little kids being so silly, no front teeth at Christmas, sunshine, good food…"

Kirsten replied Nov 26, 2012 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Today I appreciate so many things! time to take a nap, reading my book, time to myse…"

Kirsten replied Jun 13, 2010 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"I appreciate the health and love of my family, our solid home, the cool interesting…"

Kirsten replied Jun 8, 2010 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"I appreciate being able to stay in my pjs, girls playing happily together and findin…"

Kirsten replied Jun 3, 2010 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"Yeah, if it doesn't feel good obviously not a good process. the only other process s…"

Kirsten replied May 22, 2010 to Would someone please help me address my poor attitude ot money!

8 May 22, 2010
Reply by MagicalKat

"have you seen the 30 day workbook in the Abe group? I used it last summer after havi…"

Kirsten replied May 22, 2010 to Would someone please help me address my poor attitude ot money!

8 May 22, 2010
Reply by MagicalKat

"I appreciate the park behind my house and all the dogs that frolick there. I appreci…"

Kirsten replied Apr 18, 2009 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"Life is good. Today I appreciate feeling better and better each and everyday. I appr…"

Kirsten replied Apr 11, 2009 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"I appreciate the ease of my new home, new book making it's way to me, this quiet tim…"

Kirsten replied Apr 8, 2009 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service