Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Nikki Olinarez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Simple, your ex should also want you back or someone with the same aspects/character…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Feb 9, 2015 to I want to get my Ex-gf back...........she broke with me before 7 months

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Nikki Olinarez

"Very well put Magic Aura! I agree that you should take a break. Try meditation. This…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Feb 9, 2015 to I want to get my Ex-gf back...........she broke with me before 7 months

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Nikki Olinarez

"Belated Happy Birthday! Maintain that feeling all throughout this year and the best…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Jan 20, 2015 to Just feeling really good

5 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Have you tried meditation? This is a way to reboot your mind. There might be so much…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Jan 20, 2015 to How to remove deep negative/limiting beliefs?

5 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Will Pemb

"But don't forget about Randy Rhodes. Crazy Train is one hell of a guitar riff and so…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Oct 12, 2014 to THE JUKEBOX PRIME -- Post Your Favorite Tunes Here!

3295 Jul 15
Reply by Good Vibe

"On the contrary you might want to read this book first before trying to INFLUENCE hi…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Sep 26, 2014 to What Books/Audios/Videos do you suggest to help a friend make a change from a dominating personality?

20 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Tolemac

"I'm sure you do! You just have to look deeper. Think of what you want. You might be…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Sep 23, 2014 to Start Thinking BIG today!

7 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Take a step back. Think of the things that made you happy the most in the past. Try…"

Nikki Olinarez replied Sep 22, 2014 to How can I wake my life up?

7 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Jelly Baby

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service