Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Silver Girl's Discussions (1,524)

Discussions Replied To (384) Replies Latest Activity

"I JUST GOT THE JOB I WAS SO HOPING TO GET!!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 20, 2009 to LIFE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Celebrating Life

"Ooh yes! We've been through wormholes on the last adventure, now leaping through tim…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 20, 2009 to Who wants to go on an adventure?

104 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Monica

"You see, when you come into alignment with who you are (meaning feeling good about y…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 19, 2009 to Fight the Flab - Your Worth It! *update*

10 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Dr. K-Elaine

"Perhaps you should practice letting go of the connection between the work and the mo…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 19, 2009 to giving at work, fine, but who pays my bills?

6 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Resume Confidence

"Ok, i have to ask..What is a starseed? And what exactly is an indigo child?"

Silver Girl replied Jul 19, 2009 to I'm a bit scared of the new generation of children...

28 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by modesttreasure

"Ooh, i forgot this thread was even on here! Thank you for reinventing it, morning st…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 19, 2009 to Who wants to go on an adventure?

104 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Monica

"I can see what you mean. I am a vegetarian myself, and although i have no problem wi…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 17, 2009 to Vegetarian at a BBQ

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lula

"Yup she was! And i do also see Marcy's point. It's just that in the case of Tali, i…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 16, 2009 to Reminder You must 18 or over to be a PI member Thanks !

27 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Milou

"Yes, you could. And then you would be wanting to come back because that is the natur…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 14, 2009 to Who would you be without the "I"?

37 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Francesca

"We are always God. Or source energy, or Allah, Buddah or whatever you want to call i…"

Silver Girl replied Jul 14, 2009 to Who would you be without the "I"?

37 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Francesca

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service