Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

daydreambeliever's Discussions (1,393)

Discussions Replied To (1384) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh FP I'm so glad to hear that you too have found peace with Mike's passing and were…"

daydreambeliever replied Mar 16, 2020 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

49 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Flowerpatch

"FP I know today/yesterday (global time) was the service to celebrate Mike.  I hope i…"

daydreambeliever replied Mar 15, 2020 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

49 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Dearest FP, I've been away and offline and so am only just catching up. Big hugs to…"

daydreambeliever replied Mar 11, 2020 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

49 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Dearest FP, I've been away and offline and so am only just catching up. Big hugs to…"

daydreambeliever replied Mar 11, 2020 to My husband is nearing transition. Please send love his way. UPDATE: My love has transitioned

49 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by Flowerpatch

"FP I'm so sorry you and your kids have to go through this.  Losing a parent at any a…"

daydreambeliever replied Jan 11, 2020 to Abraham's view on death

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Dorothy

"Happy Thanksgiving FP!  How you find much to celebrate and give thanks for this holi…"

daydreambeliever replied Nov 28, 2019 to Happy Thanksgiving to my PI family & friends!

2 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"I was recently reading some Florence Scovel Shinn and was interested to see the foll…"

daydreambeliever replied Oct 24, 2019 to Every other day.

14 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"I find it helpful to think of contrast in terms of the tech we deal with day to day.…"

daydreambeliever replied Oct 6, 2019 to Contrast Is Not Negative

6 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"Really fabulous video Jason.  It has such a great energy to it - it really picked me…"

daydreambeliever replied Jun 29, 2019 to healed everything in my body and attracted abundance

29 Nov 28, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

"Hi Kylie Do you want to be a pastry chef or do you want to make a decorate cakes? …"

daydreambeliever replied May 25, 2019 to Affirmation for ideal career

21 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service