Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Christler Pascual's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Dorothy! Wanna Learn How To Manifest Your Dreams In Life?https://bit.ly/2YWG…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 5, 2020 to Why You're Not Getting What You Want In Life (And What to Do About It!)

2 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Christler Pascual

"It's been a lot of years since stop watching TV. I don't even know the latest news l…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to Turn Off the TV , Skip the Bad News = PEACE

41 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by TerraS

"Just focus on the things you want and do your daily activities. The infinite intelli…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to The LOA and the "How"

20 Jul 3, 2020

"My intented results is to have a peace of mind because for me that's where I'll find…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to WHAT IS YOUR INTENDED RESULT?

2458 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by ArtistLaura

"You're welcome! If you want a free report for more info of LoA you can download it h…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to 5 Simple Ways to Change Your Life With The Law Of Attraction (Learn This)

4 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Great Believer

"Wow! Great read! thank you for sharing.... Wanna Learn How I Use The Law of Attract…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to The Universal Law of Attraction

61 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Dorothy

"Just do what you love buddy... Don't think of anything else and keep your daily acti…"

Christler Pascual replied Jul 3, 2020 to How Do We Follow Our Bliss Despite Obligations?

13 Jul 3, 2020

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service