Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Great Believer's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, thats the hard part over (LOL).  So you attracted those people for a rason. …"

Great Believer replied Jul 16 to use law of attraction for cup of coffee?

16 Jul 22
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Well it really just depends on how you look at it.  For example, don't know about yo…"

Great Believer replied Jul 15 to use law of attraction for cup of coffee?

16 Jul 22

"Well  it sounds like you believe a coupon is more believable so it sounds like a bet…"

16 Jul 22

"Hope it helps.  Now the reason they suggest starting out with a cup of coffee is tha…"

16 Jul 22

"It makes me laugh the end of your message "Click Here to learn how to FORCE the Univ…"

Great Believer replied Jul 14 to 5 Simple Ways to Change Your Life With The Law Of Attraction (Learn This)

4 Jul 14
Reply by Great Believer

"Well for me, I tend to start off by imaging the smell.  I don’t know why, but when I…"

Great Believer replied Jul 14 to use law of attraction for cup of coffee?

16 Jul 22

"for instance, the interconnectedness of all living things is such an objective truth…"

Great Believer replied Jul 14 to other people

20 Jul 14
Reply by Great Believer

"sure. for instance, there are long parts of sleep during which there is nothing to b…"

Great Believer replied Jul 14 to other people

20 Jul 14
Reply by Great Believer

"Your not guilty per se. Course in Miracles says that Guilt demands Punishment.  Food…"

Great Believer replied Jul 14 to Is it coincidence or what you think about really expands?

10 Jul 21
Reply by atlaswv

"For me, when my teacher first suggested manifesting cups of coffee, I thought it was…"

Great Believer replied Jul 12 to use law of attraction for cup of coffee?

16 Jul 22

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service