Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Me's Discussions (1,173)

Discussions Replied To (992) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah very sweet, thanks a million! I'd love to move to Florida one day though :-)"

Me replied May 24, 2010 to Passion. Money should be the by-product of doing what you like to do very much. Enjoying your work allows you to have the discipline to work hard at it everyday. However finding your dream may t

38 May 24, 2010
Reply by Caryn

"Ready Fire Aim..... yep I'm moving to Australia next week with no solid plans......…"

Me replied May 22, 2010 to Passion. Money should be the by-product of doing what you like to do very much. Enjoying your work allows you to have the discipline to work hard at it everyday. However finding your dream may t

38 May 24, 2010
Reply by Caryn

"Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me replied May 22, 2010 to Is the glass half full or half emptyIS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY In 1915 an English company that manufactured shoes decided they wanted to sell their shoes in Africa. So they took two new sale

10 May 22, 2010
Reply by W

"Hey Aravelle, I used to do modelling though the modelling networking sites so ask m…"

Me replied May 20, 2010 to Random Idea

17 May 20, 2010
Reply by Me

"Ask Aravelle or 'Rayna the Muse' on this site, they are amazing"

Me replied May 20, 2010 to Tarot Card Reading

10 May 21, 2010
Reply by the creationist

"Hi Athena, I will just arrived into my new city, Sydney then xx"

Me replied May 16, 2010 to Fellow Londoners: A get together at the Mind Body Show on the 30th of May if you're interested.

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by QueenieAthenie

"Thanks Steve, I REALLY appreciate a reply from your super cool self!!!!!!!"

Me replied May 14, 2010 to An Incurable Disease

33 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Thanks Len for the post... I've recently been diagnosed with 2 scary enough diseases…"

Me replied May 14, 2010 to An Incurable Disease

33 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"Hi Athena, Being an LOA'er will help you out!! I was about to fly home from Spain l…"

Me replied May 11, 2010 to UPDATE (re landlord) cool stuff & thanks! Please help me get hubby home (he wants this too) cloud-free

29 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by VibingOM

"I just did a search on PI on "Negative people" and am astounded by the amazing respo…"

Me replied May 10, 2010 to Distancing myself from negative people.

17 May 10, 2010
Reply by Me

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service