Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

pqdq94's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"GORGEOUS........just beautiful. Thank you........"

pqdq94 replied Oct 31, 2008 to The Secret – Planet Earth The Secret Scrolls And Rhonda

17 Feb 8, 2019
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

"I manifest One Million Dollars to be in my bank account and into the lives of everyo…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 31, 2008 to A Million Bucks Anyone?

661 Sep 22, 2019

"I am greatful for a chilly morning so I could sit and enjoy myself with a cup of tea…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 29, 2008 to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14331 Aug 28

"my husband came home early from work to hang out with me and our kids. he is has tur…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 25, 2008 to Can You Tell One Nice Thing?

341 Jan 18
Reply by ArtistLaura

"love and amazingly positive vibes right back atcha!"

pqdq94 replied Oct 23, 2008 to You know what....???

20 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Awesome

"this beautiful day, my girls,my husband, time to myself and the cool fall weather."

pqdq94 replied Oct 22, 2008 to What Are You Grateful For Today?

1039 Dec 12, 2013

"my husband called me today to continue to remind me how his priority in life is me a…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 22, 2008 to Tell me one nice thing your partner has done for you? express your gratitude here...

526 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Dorothy

"It feels good to say I am so very blessed with love, health and happiness. I am bles…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 22, 2008 to It feels good to say;

951 Jun 6
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Went on the walk today with 13 of us! It was awesome!! So fun and full of positive e…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 19, 2008 to Feeling really positive but both moms have breast cancer....need assistance

7 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Awesome

"I wish to be healthy and happy all the days of my life. I wish to focus on my vibrat…"

pqdq94 replied Oct 17, 2008 to POST A WISH NOW !

900 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by ArtistLaura

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service