Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Tim's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"ahhh my sweethearts! tender kisses and lovingkindness do i offer you. mmmmmmmmmmmm t…"

Tim replied Feb 2, 2011 to kindness and warmth

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Tim

"heehee love it!  thank you morning star ...you are :   chipper happy effervescent (…"

Tim replied Jan 29, 2011 to listening to guidance.

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Pie

"isnt it nice to recieve my amaxing love for you. its so nice for me to recive from y…"

Tim replied Dec 28, 2010 to one

3 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Wildwind

"wow doug t5hats inspiring and for me absolute truth. just what i neededto hear my go…"

Tim replied Nov 23, 2010 to How To 'Let Go & Trust.'

121 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Dorothy

"wow t5hanks for this discussionhave i ever felt like this in spades. ive tried and f…"

Tim replied Nov 23, 2010 to I'm sick of everything!! (desperate)

19 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Tim

"yes, ive asked for psychic abilities and i got them. im now powerfully clairvoyant p…"

Tim replied Nov 23, 2010 to Psychic abilities.

14 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Dimitrios Economou

"today ki send you light aqnd love and kindness. i beleive in you because i know you…"

Tim replied Nov 23, 2010 to May I ask for some prayers and love???

25 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by the creationist

"i think you should take a great leap... right into my arms! xoxo"

Tim replied Nov 2, 2010 to Stuck between a Leap of Faith and Play it Safe?!

31 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Mr Brightside

"surrender toirritation love is even if malice tries tohide it in the dark corners it…"

Tim replied Aug 12, 2009 to ACCEPTANCE AND SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Flowerpatch

"6 months later, making huge profits, sharing everything, seeing the best in others,…"

Tim replied Jul 10, 2009 to Money magnetism!!!!!! you know it!

10 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service