Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Retta's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies Latest Activity

"I need some help. When I try to formulate my questions I find myself starting with '…"

Retta replied Jan 14, 2010 to Your 2010 Command Statements-Affirmations-Afformations

28 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

"I started the one you get to when clicking on the here............ in my message. La…"

Retta replied Jan 3, 2010 to Free videos on EFT and FREE MANUAL~

4 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Retta

"Hi Flowerpatch............It has been a while since I was at the EFT site and I'd no…"

Retta replied Jan 3, 2010 to Free videos on EFT and FREE MANUAL~

4 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Retta

"Why do the most Amazing things happen for me this coming year - with such little eff…"

Retta replied Jan 1, 2010 to Your 2010 Command Statements-Affirmations-Afformations

28 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

"very nice......I've just started writing down questions/afformations each morning an…"

Retta replied Dec 31, 2009 to Your 2010 Command Statements-Affirmations-Afformations

28 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Magical Love

"What I like to use is a technique called EFT. You can learn about it in the group I…"

Retta replied Nov 2, 2009 to Defeating Fear

9 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Pucci

"It is just because we can't tell who is really suicidal and who might just be asking…"

Retta replied Nov 1, 2009 to PI suicide Threat Policy

32 May 4, 2011
Reply by steve soucy

"When I check the book and see that, for instance, sore throat is Holding in angry wo…"

Retta replied Nov 1, 2009 to How to make best use of "YOU CAN HEAl YOUR LIFE".

8 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by genevieve

"Thanks so much. I do like the positive vibe of the response. I must be doing somethi…"

Retta replied Oct 18, 2009 to Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

341 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

"Hi - I see that there are many posts before mine.........so I will be patient. Ques…"

Retta replied Oct 18, 2009 to Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

341 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Abe Enthusiast 333

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service