Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

izzysmum's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops! I started following PI and forgot to post my twitter name here... My link is A…"

izzysmum replied May 3, 2009 to Follow PowerfulIntentions On Twitter

114 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline Peka

"She's the member of PI, illusions... and she's also got a sequel called The Second D…"

izzysmum replied May 3, 2009 to How do you love yourself?

31 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Lightinthesun

"Any good coach will help you to define your goals and all of the above. That's part…"

izzysmum replied Mar 20, 2009 to Do you need one ? Do you have one? Do you want one? A LIFE COACH ?

11 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by izzysmum

"Without a doubt... By changing your reality (what you see) you change your experien…"

izzysmum replied Oct 5, 2008 to Is it possible???

7 Feb 21
Reply by Great Believer

"Hiya Rhodney! I'm not sure the problem here has anything to with HIV at all... from…"

izzysmum replied Oct 5, 2008 to My Negative thought related to hiv

32 Sep 30, 2009

"Hi Anna, It all really depends on how you feel about it. I assume if you've been wr…"

izzysmum replied Sep 26, 2008 to writing diary accounts

5 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by anna lucy

"Nice to know I'm not the only one reading too many books at once ;-) The 4 Hour Wee…"

izzysmum replied Sep 24, 2008 to What Book Are You Reading?

28 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Akira

"I read a post today on one of my biz forums (in Australia) is anyone worried about t…"

izzysmum replied Sep 24, 2008 to Is the $700 billion buyout a product of the Law of Attraction?

21 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Darrell

"Hi Debra, There's a Law of Attraction Meetup group in Sydney. I think the next one…"

izzysmum replied Sep 21, 2008 to Australia

19 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by izzysmum

"Get the book "Reallionaire" by Farrah Gray. Absolutely awesomely inspirational book!…"

izzysmum replied Sep 14, 2008 to The little boy asks why we don't live in a mansion?!

16 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Brian

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service