Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'dream' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dream job career & calling attractions so what DO you want i'll show u mine u show me yours!?!updated

This thread has some videos on attracting your dream job and or career woven through it.  If you too are in this situation please feel free…

Started by QueenieAthenie

113 May 11, 2019
Reply by Dorothy

LOA and Job Searches

Would love to get your guys feedback. I'd like to attract a job at a specific company. I pictured myself at the company, created a "paychec…

Started by Nikki Maxberry

8 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Seany Sean

Please help need advice and opinions

I recently sent out an intention to manifest my ex or someone better into my life. And ever since that day I've been trying to think positi…

Started by Nike

5 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Anne Marga

Had a dream about the person I've managed to let go of

This has happened to me a couple times now. After I have managed to let go of a person I was really in love with, I finally dreamed about h…

Started by Lora

4 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Angels and manifestation ones dreams.

So there has been quite a few times this law of attractions has worked out well in the past. Instead of giving my whole life story here I a…

Started by Michael Klegin

5 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Biggest Dream Advice!

Hi everyone!  I'm Adam, brand new to this site!  So this might get long-winded but I'll try to keep it relatively short.  Although I never…

Started by Adam

1 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Brian Freedman

Theory of Cognitive Harmonization: From Imagination to Reality

Theory of Cognitive Harmonization:(WARNING: May cause paradigm shift upon practicing) Prelude This is a theory on how reality can be form…

Started by Wisher

12 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Kini

Teach Your Loved Ones Well

One idea about an often under-estimated ability we all have, but fail to use effectively. The idea is Self Education: The ability to selec…

Started by Bullion Grey

0 Aug 29, 2015

Next step to getting my dream job!!!

Hello!! i just joined this forum recently. i've been using LOA to attract my dream job for the past 1year and during these few months thing…

Started by Jina

3 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by NOEL EVORA

An Openess

========================================= An OpenessAn openness, Eternal structure in lows & highs, an ocean of possibilities stretch…

Started by Bullion Grey

0 Sep 4, 2013

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service