Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do You Appreciate Today??

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache! All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives to…

Started by Marcy From Maui

14331 Aug 28
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

669 Jun 18
Reply by Dorothy

The simple way to attracting abundance

Hi there PI!  I thought I would share a bit of knowledge on how to manifest whatever you wish, you see alot of people when they want somet…

Started by Alex Kreuz

4 Apr 27
Reply by Dorothy

Learning to have faith...

This video is all about faith. George Michael left us with some seriously powerful words before he died, are you keeping the faith in you…

Started by julie dickinson

16 Apr 14
Reply by Dorothy

Discovering The Power of Possibilities

Hey everyone, Have you seen the inspiring documentary film What The Bleep Do We Know?  In the movie, one of the physicists describes quant…

Started by Devin Morgan

4 Apr 12
Reply by Dorothy

There is Light at the End of the Tunnel -

When you are in a dark tunnel, to find your way out you must focus on the light. You must begin to travel in the direction of the light. Do…

Started by Phil Martin

13 Mar 30
Reply by Sir Neil English Eccentric

Clearing Core Issues and Talking It Downstream

Clearing Core Issues and Talking It Downstream Participant: So on these difficult subjects that come up and they are a partof the daily lif…

8 Mar 30
Reply by Dorothy

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation 1.) I NEED: statement of lack2.) I WANT: means you don’t have it3.) I WISH: means you feel like you c…

Started by Amanda Weiss

2 Mar 16
Reply by Dorothy

Law of attraction is faking it until you make it really works?

Using the law of attraction while faking it until you make it will NEVER WORK! why? you life is the reflection of you. so if you want to ma…

Started by richer morin

4 Feb 6
Reply by ArtistLaura

what if i can't let go and/or i don't believe i can do it... manifestation talk!

I was thinking i should make two post about these subjects buti'll do my best to help with both cause fixing them it is the same principle…

Started by richer morin

3 Feb 5
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service