Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation

6 Words that Block Your Manifestation 1.) I NEED: statement of lack2.) I WANT: means you don’t have it3.) I WISH: means you feel like you c…

Started by Amanda Weiss

2 Mar 16
Reply by Dorothy

Buzzing yet again!

Well, what a really fun but busy weekend. 2 long posts done on affirmations for my site. It's an absolutely wonderful niche to be having a…

Started by Eve Fasham

8 Apr 6, 2019
Reply by Eve Fasham

new to LOA.. any tips on attracting health?

I am taking psychiatric medication and I have agoraphobia (fear of going far from home). I decided to give LOA a try, so I made a goal, to…

Started by Paul R

5 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Someone

Affirmations / tips when spending money

Hey there!I would love to know what are your favorite and most helpful thoughts or tips, for feeling wealth and abundance instead of worryi…

Started by Daniel Morante

0 Oct 12, 2017

tips and tricks

Here we go guys! I'm on a journey. Asking the universe for something very specific tonight and waiting for it to manifest. I am very excite…

Started by WAVES

2 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Goddess Radiant Love

Visual Affirmation Challenge - Any Tips?

I have been using The Secret and The Magic for a long time and had awesome results with it. Unfortunately I encountered a setback when I de…

Started by JWES

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by JWES

simply manifesting a partner

Does anyone have some simple tips, affirmations, and visualizations on manifesting a partner? 

Started by Gio Gar

11 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by char delato

Help with Manifesting Insurance Pay Out

Hello, I've been waiting for an insurance Pay Out since January. I feel that my vibration is not aligned with this money for whatever reas…

Started by Rachael

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Dark Vorona

We Are Sent Cues in Many Ways.....

Cues we are sent, appear in the most strangest places. From road signs, that we drive past just as we are thinking about a question, to w…

Started by Bullion Grey

6 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Isabelle

Attracting my dog back.. Advice please? :)

Hey everyone :) Umm.. I need some help with my dog real bad. We got her, 10 months ago and I absolutely love her to bits. Like literally, e…

Started by Emma

8 Dec 10, 2011

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service