Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

All Discussions Tagged 'true' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Saturday... Finishing my latest blog post this morning.. Happy happy happy

Good morning everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you to everyone that's sent in stories for me... My latest post, manifes…

Started by Eve Fasham

0 Mar 30, 2019

I have a boyfriend, but I am deeply in love with a 'celebrity'

In short I have been in a relationship for 4 1/2 years. I love him but I know I am not in love with him. I am not really attracted to him a…

Started by hvmars

3 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Graysen

An Awesome Story About "True Love"

Another reminder that: "Everything happens for a reason. The bigger plan is always working for YOU." This is also dedicated for those who…

Started by Lunar Lady

5 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by jesus

HEY POSITIVE PEEPS....QUESTION?

Still on the path os manifestation success.  Feeling good about everything.  Much is yet to be accomplished in the drawing back of the woma…

Started by Ryan Garner

13 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by § Practicum Veritas Nuntiavit

Hey Positive Peoples....Seeking some advice...

In wake of my recent separation from my girlfriend, I have been remaining positive and doing my best to look for the positive in the whole…

Started by Ryan Garner

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by jesus

Prayers to better manifest the return of a loved one..........

I have recently been very passionately and dedicatedly praying and focusing on the return of my love to my life.  I have been, to my best a…

Started by Ryan Garner

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by ANGEL

Please Read This Post...In Need of Advice and Support from fellow followers of The Law Of Attraction....

For the past 2 years, I have been in a marvelous relationship with a wonderful woman. For 2 years nothing but fireworks, bliss and amazing…

Started by Ryan Garner

18 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Ryan Garner

Seeking "law of attraction" advice in this particular situation....

For the past 2 years, I have been in a marvelous relationship with a wonderful woman. For 2 years nothing but fireworks, bliss and amazing…

Started by Ryan Garner

2 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Ryan Garner

Looking for something big

Hello, first of all I hope you'll have a great new year full of happiness , love, fun and joyful :D. I can pressume I'm a strong person, I…

Started by Luraen

9 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Luraen

An excerpt from Robert Fulghum's "True Love"

This tale of true love always brings tears to my eyes, and it shows clearly that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I also take it as proof positive tha…

Started by dchang

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Michael Angelo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service