Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Post Your Favorite Abraham-Hicks Quotes!

Views: 19460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ashville, NC, 9-6-98 -
Wife's religious perspective doesn't embrace his.
Abe says:"We are teaching the precise message of Christ. There is nothing that you've heard from us that he was not speaking when he was here. It is identical energy."
...And later it says "...If Esther were today to break it down in more definitions than just the word Abraham, she would be saying in response to our blocks of thought: We are collective consciousness.
We are beings from non-physical perspective that have been projecting ourselves into the physical realm from the beginning of time.
We are part of that which – as are all of you - which was instrumental in creating the planet to begin with, and we have been very interested, from a specific perspective, in assisting mankind to understand who he is and why he is here.
And we have been doing this for as long as man has been asking which puts us at the root of all asking."
there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress.
Ask yourself "What's the worst thing that would happen if I didn't do this?"
If you can get away with not doing it at all, don't do it! Imagine what would it feel like to have it done.
Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, and here, and here imagining it completed in a way that pleases you!
The next time you decide that you're going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.
AZ, 4-5-98
We are always in you.
Guest. Are you ever in me?
Abe. We are always in you.
Guest. Oh, you are. I thought so. Do you see through my eyes?
Abe. Always. When they're open especially. (laughter)
Guest. Well, are you, are you, All That Is?
Abe. Are we all that all that is? Certainly not. 
All that is more than we are. But we are a part of all that is.
Abraham-Hicks 9-6-98

L'immagine può contenere: 2 persone, persone che sorridono, testo

Risultati immagini per my work is to do whatever it takes to chill out to allow abrahamL'immagine può contenere: nuvola, cielo e oceano, possibile testo seguente "And so when you are aware of the presence of Source and when you are not offering a vibration that prevents you from your alignment with Source, then you have those wonderful moments. And you can do that all the time. creatingat Best" ABRAHAM HICKS December"Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.Risultati immagini per my work is to do whatever it takes to chill out to allow abrahamRisultati immagini per my work is to do whatever it takes to chill out to allow abrahamRisultati immagini per my work is to do whatever it takes to chill out to allow abraham

L'immagine può contenere: testo

Abe. Yes, yes. (Laughter) It's sort of like that. In other words we
have to say to you, you see the thing that is confusing about that topic 
is that as physical humans who are counting yourself in clumps, 
you keep thinking it is one clump of flesh and one clump of non physical energy 
and it is not that way at all. It's a stream of non physical energy. 
Can you get any idea of the non physical energy that is focused here with you right now?! 
We don't have to wait around for a baby to be born to participate within your experience. 
We can view your physical experience through any of you. 
Some of the clearest views we get are through frogs! (Laughter)

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone, oceano, cielo e spazio all'aperto, possibile testo seguente "Being in love is so good for you. Often when people are newly in love, things that have been bothering ing them for a long time get better. Something wonderful is calling the majority of their attention, so they re holding themselves in a better vibrational place, so the stuff they' ve been wanting all along can now zoom in ABRAHAM HICKS Portland.Ron7/11/99"

Guest: So is it really just as easy to create a button as a castle?
Abraham: The only criteria is the button must be important to you and you must believe it is possible.
So what goes wrong with button creating is it doesn’’t matter enough to focus, even though you believe you could if you wanted to.
With castles, you want it so much, but you don’’t believe it.
So the key is to get somewhere in between where you want it but don’’t doubt it. I really, really, really want to live in a castle, but I don’’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of creating it.
Moved up to:  I really want to live in a castle but I believe I will never have such a thing, but I do really want it.
I really want to live in a castle, but I hate people who live in castles. It’’s wrong for them to have castles, they are squandering the wellbeing of those like me who don’’t live in castles.
I really want to live in a castle, I met someone who lived in a castle once that I didn’’t hate as much as most of the people who live in castles’'
I really want to live in a castle. It would be nice to live in a castle, but it’’s totally impractical to live in a castle. I understand the heating systems in castles aren’’t very good and most of them aren’’t convenient to my work.
I really want to live in a castle. Well, there are people who live in castles, and I suppose there are castles that are more accommodating to what I would like, but I’’m really not sure a castle is really what I am wanting.I really want to live in a castle. Well, I’’ve seen some castles that are on the market lately. While most of them are out of my price range, but my finances are getting better and if I really wanted a castle, I suppose I could move some money around in some ways.
I really want to live in a castle. You know, I saw a castle the other day and it feels like it is the one that is suiting me pretty well. I’m thinking about asking my Real Estate Agent to begin looking for castles for me.
I’’m going to set some time aside in my schedule because I believe that a caste is something that is close upon my horizon once I find the right one…
Now most of that sounded pretty ridiculous to most of you because most of you don’’t want to live in a castle. Most of you still hate people who live in castles!
Abraham-Hicks, Syracuse, NY 10/1/03
Do you know what a book of Positive Aspects is? It is a calibration to the
best of someone or something. When you make a list of positive aspects about
a person or about a hotel or about a city or about a country or a world..
When you make a list of positive aspects you are deliberately calibrating to
the way your Source sees it, which means you are lighted up that way and
your environment has to show you that, you see!

From Long Beach, CA workshop 1st session: "Some Relationship Calibration"

January 18, 2020

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e testo

L'immagine può contenere: possibile testo seguente "By choosing better-feeling thoughts and by speaking more of what you do want and less of what you do not want, you will gently tune yourself to the vibrational frequency of your Broader Perspective. Aல AH Money and the Law Attraction August 2008"

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, spazio all'aperto

Risultato immagini per incurable abraham hicks quote

Risultato immagini per incurable abraham hicks quote

L'immagine può contenere: possibile testo seguente "We're Standing Here With All Your Stuff, Are You Ever Going Το come And Get It? San Diego, CA. January 4, 2020 @fb Abraham Hicks Inspirational Quotes Vince Fafaro"

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service