Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache!

All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives today!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Love!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

Views: 109064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is that Obama?
Debbie, you met Obama?? How awesome!!!! Did he have a positive vibe around him?? (I bet huh)
i appreciate life, peace, joy, happiness, family, love, boyfriend, changes, new things, great people, me!
I a grateful for life, amazing friends, a good job, endless possibilities, opportunities, my family, & everything that is to come!!!

I appreciate officially being divorced from a bad toxic marriage

I appreciate and am thankful for waking up this morning

I appreciate and thankful for my youthful appearance

I appreciate and am thankful for my daughter's mother

I appreciate and am thankful for my daughter's mother spending time what us on my turn to watch our daughter

I appreciate and am thankful for my mother who although worries all the time she shows her love and support

I appreciate and am thankful for my sister for being supportive and  loving

I appreciate and am thankful for Abraham Hicks and other teachers of LOA that have helped make things clearer and easier to understand

I appreciate and am thankful for all the other people here who post great information and advice on practicing LOA

I appreciate and am thankful for knowledge and the power it gives to one that chooses to use it

I appreciate and am thankful for Love and the positive vibrations it brings

I appreciate and am thankful for self-love which I learned is the highest form of vibration

I appreciate and am thankful for vibrating at a high frequency

I appreciate and am thankful for my kreative mind and abilities

I appreciate and am thankful for my artistic and scientific gifts

I appreciate and am thankful for children because they make the world go 'round with their joy and laughter and playfulness

I appreciate and am thankful for Life

I appreciate and am thankful for Music

I appreciate and am thankful for my Family

Me too , debbie ...

I appreciate that God blessed with shelter, family, health, water, food, a garden, my pet dove, sunshine, the moon, trees, nature, eye sight, hearing, touching, scent, wisdom, a place to post my thoughts, education, to be able to feel happiness, love, that im sitting n my room now and am comfortable, that there is electricity, thank God for everything. I am happy when i make others happy and smile. reading the power book is something i appreciate and makes me happy. the ability to breathe fresh air and oxygen is a blessing itself. Feeling love is something i really appreciate. The fact that I'm just energy and everyone else is energy is amazing and mind blowing. i love the earth and how spring is in the atmosphere and air, and all the leaves in the trees begin to sprout. i love the little chocolate bunnies that pop out from underneath the bushes, and the robbins that are happily chirping away. Its a blessing to experience life on this earth. I love how God created me because he loved me enough to do so. I love how i can hear my favorite music and how i feel the rain on my skin ;). Life is lovely and it will always be when we are positive and happy cuz God wants us to be happy. :)

Today I KNOW everything is flowing downstream, including me!

Being in fantastic shape!

Rising surf for my son's contest tommorrow!

NOW, NOW and NOW

LIFE!

Alignment!

Clarity

Love

Passion

FUN

Freedom!

Abundance!

Love!

Brilliance!

Connection!

Simplicity!

Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!
I am so APPRECIATIVE FOR MY HEALTH! MY CHILDREN'S HEALTH, ALLL THE ALONE PRIVATE TIME I SPEND W/MY DAUGHTER & SON. I AM THANKFUL 4 MY MOTHER'S GREAT HEALTH! MY RELIABLE CAR. THE SAFE RIDES I HAVE W/MY FAMILY IN THE CAR! THE MONEY I MAKE EVERYDAY! ALL OF MY SUPPORTIVE GIRL/BOYFRIENDS I HAVE. ALL THE MEN THAT PICK MER & GIVE ME $$. I AM SO THANKFUL 4 THE ROOF OVER MY HEAD! ALL THE REALATORS THAT ARE TRYING 2 HELP ME & MY FAMILY. I AM SOOOO THANKFUL 4 OUR NEW HOME IN THE HILLS. I AM SO THANKFUL 4 AM APOLOGIZING 4 EVERYTHING! I AM SOO THANKFUL 4 ALL OF OUR ALONE TIME WE SHARED! I AM SO THANKFUL 4 ALL OF MY JOBS & THE ENDLESS $OURCE OF $$ I RECEIVE. THANKU GOD 4 STILL SHARIN COOKIE W/US & ALL MY SPIRITUAL GUIDES! THANK U 4 EVERYTHING!

ME TOO ...

I Appreciate...

The outdoor symphony of the Spring Peepers...A sure sign that Spring has arrived in our part of the world!

Bob :>)

Wanna' Thrive???
What are spring peepers? They sound really cute!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service