Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache!

All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives today!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Love!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

Views: 109064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having the freedom to care for my parents , a car to get me there and here, a loving husband that supports my decisions, a flexible job, tow adorable and loving cats.
The rest of my wonderful family.

The ability to create.
Lot's of great news

Change

My Husband

Hope

Passion

Flowing downstream!
18 April Appreciations:
Thank you for this chance to get my MOT. Thank you that I found a present for mum and for the great help and service I got in the shop. Thank you for the lovely birdsong I can hear. Thank you for the cute cat I saw across the road. Thank you that even though my holiday is nearly over I still have the weekend left. Thank you for the nice cheese hubby brought home. Thank you that our car passed its MOT. Thank you for fine weather when I walked to and from the garage to drop off and pick up our car.
Thank you for the fun I had playing games and watching TV.
i am happy and grateful for this beautiful day! hope, passion, dreams, life in the moment.
Gonna play catch up here cos I've missed a few days but I wrote them down in my journal:

30 march 2008

Thank you that lunch was free as hubby gave me money for it and for the transport too. Thank you that the lunch was very yummy. Thank you for the necklace from mum (free for me) and the pantyhose and underwear (also free for me) Thank you that I feel less tired than yesterday. Thank you that I feel less tired than yesterday. Thank you for the faster way there and back again and that I got seats on the underground despite other lines being down or partially down. Thank you for the nice new game I got a trial of. And it was nice seeing my friends today too, thanks.

31 March 2008

Thank you that I have a holiday after this week. Thank you that two of the three hardest to handle kids in my class were away today esp. as I didn’t have help in my class today. Thank you that overall the kids in my class were excellent and the third of the three hardest to handle kids was much better than on Friday. Thank you that the weather was fine so the kids could go outside. Thank you that I got quite a good parking space this morning and the lollypop lady even helped me park! Thank you that the boss stayed out of my hair today. Thank you that the catalogue for the stickers arrived today. Thank you that hubby gave me some yummy yoghurts. Thank you that I got to use the Interactive Whiteboard today and some times last week too. Thank you for the two cute cats I saw resting under the two parked cars.
No need to catch up...just enjoy!

Although I did enjoy the catch up, anyway ! :-}
1 April 2008

Thank you that one of the three hardest to handle kids in my class was away, another of them was excellent and the third one had his helper in to help him today. Thank you that on the whole the kids in my class were excellent. Thank you that we have volume on the computer which we didn’t have before today it was just magically there and I found a fun talking slideshow on the computer to use with the kids in my class and another fun resource for them using letters and thank you that I got to put my order through. Thank you that the boss was away and thank you that I got to use the Interactive Whiteboard again and found some great educational stuff to use with the class. Thank you that the weather fined up so the kids could go outside and that I found a penny. Thank you that even though the parking spaces weren’t ideal they were pretty close. Thank you for all my colleague’s help with the kids writing, assembly ideas and the homework and thank you that the kids had P.E. so we got to discuss assembly ideas. Thank you for the finger puppets I found in the park in February/March (just needed a wash in the machine) and my class LOVED them. Thank you that I got to play another version of JoJo’s Fashion Show. Thank you that I got another lot of surveys back today. Thank you for the break from the kids in my class when I did photocopying and during P.E. Thank you that hubby said “I love you” to me twice. Thank you that if I’m woken up early in the morning it’s by pipes/birds not by cars or chaos. Thank you for hubby’s lovely smile. Thank you that my colleague said my perfume smelled nice. Thank you that IF I do have to do the next lot of planning, animals is an easy topic. Thank you that there were two replies to my post on hubby’s work from some lovely guys on Powerful Intentions.

2nd April 2008-04-08
Thank you that hubby made us a lovely seafood dinner for tomorrow night. Thank you that we had a day free from the worst child in the class. Thank you that I had non contact time and that therefore I got to do some work on the survey report and a break from the kids in my class. Thank you that the person covering my colleague while she is away is working well with me and the others in the Nursery. And she’s nice. Thank you that overall I had another really excellent day and I got to use the Interactive Whiteboard again which I love and ALL the kids overall listened to me and I got to read some NEW books! And thank you that I got to have some prefects to help tidy our class. And I got my full lunch break so I could do some more work on the surveys report. Thank you that there is no assembly by my colleague this week so as it won’t be till after the holiday and we are after her, this gives our class more time to prepare and practice for ours. Thank you that I got parking on the street outside work. Thank you for the manifesting workbook from a fellow Powerful Intentions member and it’s lovely. Thank you for the wonderful people at Powerful Intentions forums they are so uplifting and powerful. Thank you that T in my class is super cute he is so joyful and happy and he drew me a picture and gave it to me. And his pencil control is improving. Thank you that S’s drawing ability (another boy in my class) is amazing now. And for how interested child O has been in our plant’s topic.
3 April 2008-04-09

Thank you that this morning hubby said “I love you my beautiful wife. Magic eyes.” Thank you that I needed throat lozenges, was looking for shoe polish and found some lozenges I already had saving me some money. Thank you for my husband’s lovely accent and voice. Thank you that he looked at me and said “You look lovely today. You have a lovely face. Lovely hair.” Thank you that tonight he looked deep into my eyes, touched my skin and said “You have lovely skin.” Thank you that the boss said I’ve maintained my weight loss and well done. Thank you that in the meeting today the boss said we might get a two storey car park! And she said write down your vision of what you want so I wrote down about the wall, door and Interactive Whiteboard we want for our class and felt quite inspired and gave it to her. Thank you that she was OK about Healthy Schools needing more evidence. Thank you that Kate said there’s nothing for me to do on Healthy Schools during the holiday. Thank you that I found about 21p, 3 different places. Thank you that one of the three most difficult children in my class was away today. Thank you that I got my favourite car parking space today right outside the door at work and with lots of room to open my car door. Thank you that another one of the three most difficult children in my class was away today. Thank you that another of the three was good today. Thank you that there may be a “petting area” (with animals) at the summer fete this year – live animals yay! Thank you that hubby finally passed the practice test for his driving license. And I am also thankful for the lovely fish dinner and that the weather was fine so the kids in my class could play outside.

4th April 2008-04-09
Thank you that hubby hugged me and said “I love you sexy.” And that his skin’s so soft. Thank you so much that two of my three most difficult children were away today. Thank you that two of my colleagues volunteered to do the big tidy up and the weather was lovely when my other colleague and I took the kids outside and it was lovely all day. Thank you that the kids in my class were excellent all day. Thank you for my lovely bath and candles and the feet warmers this evening – AH! Thank you for yummy chocolates in the staff room and a lovely fish dinner tonight, Rollo yoghurt and Pepsi. Thank you that I got some more compliments on my weight loss. Thank you that hubby said “I love you my love.” And that he looked very cute today. Re. the chocolates thank you that there were both white and brown chocolates. Thank you that this morning I found stuff online for work and a link for some resources we have been looking to buy. Thank you ofr the literally laugh out moments I’ve had lately including tonight from the comedies I’ve enjoyed especially Malcolm in the Middle and Sex in the city. Thank you that I still had 17 minutes left of the Lucky Clover game and really enjoyed it and really enjoyed the puns and one-liners, they made me laugh, and the beautiful backdrops. Thank you that a colleague at work noticed and commented that how I’ve grown my nails.
5 April 2008

Thank you for the lovely brunch – salmon and cream cheese baguette with a hot chocolate followed by half a chocolate éclair with yummy filling that tasted like liking cake mix from a bowl and the other half of the éclair I got to eat later on. Thank you that mum has given me £50 to spend on whatever I want. Thank you that hubby drove us to the mall meaning I didn’t have to and that he put the washing up to dry. Thank you that I got two birthday presents bought so that’s done now. Thank you for my lovely dinner – one white cheese and salami toasted sandwich and one cheddar cheese and salami toasted sandwich. Thank you that I found a nice outfit to wear today and two nice jackets (from my wardrobe) and thank you that hubby and I got to sleep in till at least 9 today and my shoulder is no longer sore like it was yesterday. I did a “perfect health” affirmation video from a lovely site, wonder if it helped or if it was the sleeping in that helped or both! Thank you for a lovely time this morning with me and hubby catching up with our mutual friends (a couple we sometimes hang with). Thank you that I got to play another version of Fizz ball. I really enjoyed it a fun and cute game. Thank you that I’m on holiday again! After only nine working days I get two weeks holiday FABULOUS!! 16 days holiday! And 17 nights! Thank you that I got the computer working well again (it was freezing) and thank you that hubby and I got to see our friend’s cute fish and one of them was so funny!

6 April 2008-04-09

Thank you that if it had to snow at least it’s not on a work day with the kids having to stay inside or going really “high” inside or out. Thank you that hubby and I got to sleep in till at least 8am. Thank you that hubby helped me take some lovely photos of the snow. Thank you for the lovely pizza hubby and I enjoyed with sweet corn, anchovies, mushrooms and pineapple and the spicy crunch chicken wings, nice sauces and the potato wedges with cheese. That it was delivered, we didn’t have to walk in the falling snow. Thank you for a nice relaxing day. Thank you for a free trial of Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot’s Death on the Nile game. And I also got to enjoy another free trial of JoJo’s fashion show.
So Many Rainbows the last few days, each more magical than the next!
7 April 2008 Thank you that I’m on holiday for 2 kid-free meeting-free boss-free weeks. Thank you that I think I’ve found the perfect English course for my husband (starting June/July) and it’s only £15. Thank you that there was no queue when I posted the present I needed to post and at the bakery. Thank you that it was fine so I could go for a walk. Thank you for the lovely birdsong outside our window. Thank you that I happened to find a Pilates program on TV so now I can exercise at home for free. Thank you that I got to play the following lovely fun computer games: “Can you see what I see” “The Hidden Object Show” and “Treasures of the Ancient Cavern” all excellent fun games.
AND
I manifested a possible English course for my husband starting June/July, it’s close to us and only costs £15. And I manifested more money!! Hubby gave me £50 to enjoy so yep I’ve manifested even MORE money this month. (£100 in 3 days! No work needed!) Thank you!

8 April 2008-04-09 Thank you for the fine weather so I could go for a walk when I wanted. Thank you for good service at the supermarket. Thank you that hubby complemented my outfit just as I wanted and my hairstyle and make up too. Thank you that I saw a cute orange cat today.
Yesterday and today.
9 April 2008: Thank you for beautiful weather when I wanted to go outside. Thank you for the delicious toasted sandwiches I had for dinner and yummy yoghurt and lovely cereal with yummy dried fruit and fresh (bottled!) pears and peaches - yum! for breakfast. Thank you that i got to enjoy a free trial of Jane's Hotel part 2 on the computer it was real fun and easier than part one. And I also got to play "Build a lot part 2" again fun. Thank you that I got some more work done, for the time to do that. Thank you that hubby told me "I love you" twice and for the yummy sweet orange we enjoyed and that he passed the practice licence test again so that's several times in a row now!

Today (so far - I'll be back!!)
10 April 2008
Thank you that I got to sleep in (on and off) till 10:45!!!!! Thank you for the two birds in a tree I can see outside our room in the tree. Thank you that I found some travel programs on parts of Italy I'd like to visit at some stage.
And thank you that magical Marcy from Maui said she read my "catch up" and enjoyed it!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service