Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Having fun with my family last night and laughing so hard my sides ache!

All I have asked for is on it's way right now and some arrives today!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Love!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!

Views: 109064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So many magic rainbows!
Really appreciating this place being intimate right now
knowing we will soon open the flood gates !
My list is doing itself!
Ian and the surfboard he gave my son! :-}

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

E X P A N S I O N & Leading Edge Thought & BE-ing Fully Present in this red hot moment!!

And thanks to Tracy for that exciting thought!
Another catch up!
9 April
Appreciations: Thank you for beautiful weather when I wanted to go outside. Thank you for a delicious toasted sandwich I had for dinner and yummy yoghurt and lovely cereal with yummy dried fruit and fresh (bottled!) pears and peaches – yum! Thank you that I got to enjoy a free trial of Jane’s Hotel Part 2 it was fun and easier than part 1. Thank you that hubby told me “I love you” 2x and that I got some reports worked on and for the yummy sweet oranges we enjoyed and that he passed the practice license test again so that’s several times in a row now! And that I also got to play “Build a Lot 2” also a great game.

10 April
Appreciations: Thank you that I got to sleep in (on and off) till approx 10:45! Thank you for the two birds in a tree that I can see from our bedroom window. Thank you that I found travel programs on parts of Italy I’d like to visit at some stage. Thank you for lovely weather when I wanted to go outside. Thank you for great games: Hidden Object Vegas Heist and Jane’s Hotel 2 – even though my hour was up with that site it gave me another hour today! Thank you that my adorable hubby told me “I love you” 4 or 5 times today and said “You look beautiful” twice.

11 April
Appreciations: Thank you that I got a free brunch today – lovely toasted bagel with cream cheese and salmon. And a lovely hot chocolate and a lovely chocolate éclair with delicious coffee cream. (Hubby’s friend paid for it!) Thank you that I also got a free dinner – a delicious Iranian (Persian) meal. Hubby paid with some of his work money. It was at an Iranian (Persian) restaurant with lovely décor. Yummy bread with yoghurt mint dip, a chickpea, mayo, carrot etc. dip and my main was tender chicken with crushed Persian walnuts and Pomegranate juice as the sauce (heated) and lovely fluffy rice. For dessert Iranian Saffron-flavoured ice cream and a few bites of sorbet with rosewater and noodles of all things! Plus a small cup of sweet tea. All free thank you! Thank you that I got to sleep in on and off this morning till 8:45.
Last Night,
this morning!
Passion!
My Husband
Brian and Fed ex
and everything great seems to be happenning for me perfectly!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

OK for today for now (I hope to add to it!! The day is not over yet!!) I appreciate the lovely weather when I wanted to go outside. While I don't appreciate feeling tired I DO appreciate that I am on holiday right now -- I don't have to do work. I appreciate this PI website SO MUCH I am really enjoying this!! I am grateful for my good health. 99% of the time I am healthy, I am sick so rarely so I appreciate that too. (No, I'm not sick right now, our landlord who lives with us is and while I wish I could have the house to myself like before I do appreciate that I am not sick like he is and not sneezing and grumpy!!) And Marcy you said LIFE well I appreciate life too I am REALLY enjoying my life and I have no desire to go back to non physical just yet I am enjoying my life too much! So I appreciate all the fun I've had and the great things in store! And I appreciate the slideshow website I found and how much fun I've been having with that too and easily finding the pictures I wanted.
The wonderful evening I just had surfing at sunset!

The ocean, Family and friends!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

Kayaking and still seeing whales!

Delighful expectation of inviting the rest of the members here in perfect timing!!!!

My Husband and son

Great South Swells!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

A fantastic sunset walk with my husband and both of us
appreciating each other and our life!

NOW, NOW and NOW
LIFE!
Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

Playing golf with a good friend!

Getting together and hoisting a few beers with friends yesterday evening!

The beautiful Spring Weather!

Going to the Westside Market this morning...and buying lots of Great Food!

Bob :>)

Your Body Is Your Temple...
Getting together with friends and family and enjoying this Spring weather!

Spring wildflowers

Bats...........see my new picture!

Fun!

Laughter!

Abundance!

Clairity!

Naps!

Having my husband fix breakfast for me this morning.

the day that will unfold perfectly before me!

Debbie

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service