Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi All,
I am looking for some tips on how to start my day off with inspiration . . . .
Any good motivational tips or routines that can help me start the day just right......

Views: 67

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I wake up, I smile, at nothing in particular I just smile, then I say aloud one thing I am grateful for. I do that before I get out of bed, then when I am up and brushing my teeth I look at myself in the mirror and say one compliment about myself, it can be anything, from how you look better than some do when they get up in the morning or how your breath doesn't smell that bad, lol.

Small, and maybe stupid things to do, but they work for me. Lol, that and acknowledging your breath doesn't stink is a great way to start a morning in my opinion.

Many blessings,
Nicole =)

I noticed that sometimes I wake and am already happy, but other mornings I wake and before I even manage to open my eyes I am aware of a negative conversation, it could be about any of a number of topics, even the news. So I now make a point first of recognising what it is that I am thinking and if it is negative I absolve it and let it go and then I decide that today is going to be GREAT, a new adventure, a surprise. I get into the feeling of looking forward to it and then I open my eyes and get up.

I do have a problem with opening my eyes as I have very compromised eyesight and am in the process of healing it. And I notice that I always hope that this is the day that it will be healed, so I always feel a sense of disappointment when I see the distortion. But recently I handed over the healing task to God and an Angel, and so now I cant feel disappointed as it would be like being disappointed in one of my children for not achieving something difficult. I just say "its ok, God" "lets try again tomorrow" and lovingly and indulgently I get up. I think we have to fantasize and use our creativity and imagination to get our feelings in a good place sometimes and we are limitless beings.

Have a great day - Gen

I start the day same as everyone else by freshening up.

Followed by a Meditation before I start the day. It helps.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service