Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This is from the master key system book and I felt compelled to share!

The imagination gathers up the material by which the Mind weaves the fabric in which your future is clothed.

Imagination is the light by which we can penetrate new worlds of thought and experience.

Imagination is the mighty instrument by which every discoverer, every inventor, opened the way from precedent to experience. Precedent said "it cannot be done"; experience said , "it is done."

Imagination is a plastic power, moulding the things of sense into new forms and ideals.

love it!

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!

That gave me goose bumps!!
Hi Dana,

I was about to post regarding Master Key System and here you've already! Have you mastered the techniques in the book? I was watching a review of it on You Tube by a German user and he said that if you diligently do all the practices for 24 weeks, you'll become a different person. You'll learn to have controlled thoughts, think differently than before, focused mind, and great imagination power. The book is sitting on my shelf and every day I think of it. After hearing that man, I'm intrigued that perhaps this is the answer to all my quest to have that kind of a mind and then the way to change my current reality to how I desire my life to be. What I need is a total commitment to undertake the challenge and i truly believe whatever exercise it may be , if one sticks to it everyday for 6 months, there is bound to be great rewards.

Thanks, love, Mary
me likey that.
glad y'all enjoyed!

And Mary i loveeeee the book, though I haven't read through all of it yet. I just pick it up when I feel like it. Sometimes I take notes while reading it too. But yes, I'm sure to really focus and apply the teachings would be quite wonderful and interesting!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service