Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So where are you all getting your widgets for "My Pages"? Any resources will be much appreciated.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Successmind,

There are many external sources for widgets by searching on the net but also, you can click on the gadgets Tab across the top of your page where you can see six pages of widgets that are on the Ning Platform here for everyone to use.

Peace and Love
Wayne
Funny you should ask!

DID you see the new tab NING just added called Gadgets?

I JUST noticed it now!
It is on the top between FORUM and GROUPs !!

Check out all the widgets and Gadgets!
LOL, just saw your post Wayne, I was so excited seeing the new tab and than reading this question I just started posting! :-}
Seriously..All i see is a button that says 'Blogs'.. No gadgets anywhere..
PS if you set up a gadget let us know here so we can all see it and how it works!

Thanks!
Look what I started Marci!!

Thanks, and I will post when I have gadgeted... LOL!
Thanks!!

Anyone else " Gadgeted " yet? :-}
Gadgets Anyone??? :-}

Anyone try the CHAT yet???
1st ... the software made me sign-in again to get here !
i am a complainer like the Buddha.. HAA

THIS maybe the Rapture... just the mass Awakening to GodHeaven Part One !

i suggest directing the good stuff to Your spam/junk folders.
IT wont be hard to SEE/find.

NOW She picks( She sings )
"
Dont Come Around Here No More
"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAA
HAAA
Hi, I am just checking it out. Go here and see what you find.....http://tinyurl.com/nhhzb6
Wishing you good health and much wealth. Love and Light, Wilma
Between forum and groups I have a 2nd tab for blogs still. Is there something I need to do to correct this please.

Barb
Mine is the same. I've been to every tab on there, none says gadgets. I actually have two blog tabs, in between forum and groups, and one at the end of the row also.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service