Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

According to LOA, if we want to be peace, we should only attract peace vibes.
The Teachers said, the media provide bad things that can trigger our fear, anger, desperation and panic attitude.

Notice it
In the news – on TV or newspapers or magazines- they made bad news even more dramatic and worse.
If there’s a bomb exploded, they will say 3,000 people killed – even 2735 is the correct number.
If there’s Tsunami attacked, they will play the worst recorded moment -again and again- to make us feel so bad about it.

What’s the point?
Because it’s a good business? yes
To attract our sympathy ? Maybe , but it’s not a right way by creating fear in ourselves.

So I have been practising it – I turn off my TV when the bad news is announced, I skip all bad news on the newspapers and magazines.

If I want to know about what happened around the world, I can update it from my family or my friends.
But once is enough, so I don’t need to hear it again and again. Then I react with the best way I know – without fear or panic feeling- so I can give my good contribution to fix the situation.

I feel PEACE now
And HAPPY

Would you try it ?
from this moment, TURN OFF YOUR TV WHEN THE BAD NEWS ANNOUNCED and SKIP ALL BAD NEWS ON THE NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES.
JUST WATCH AND READ THINGS THAT CAN ENTERTAIN YOU, MAKE YOU LAUGH, EXCITED AND HAPPY.
and then….. see what you will experience ;)

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven’t really paid any attention to the news this week, and as a result, I have felt more peaceful. I have also snoozed any news apps, avoided places where newspapers are sold openly, and have snoozed people on my Facebook who share ‘breaking news’ stories.  Stories with scary, click bait headlines which will get the news agency online hits untold.  Often, when you read the body of a story, it is very different to the headline, or not nearly as serious as it’s made out to be. 

Back in the 70's there were a load of teachers that suggested not watching tv and reading newspapers.  To some degree it definitely had an impact when I did this.  However it was also in some ways, restricting ourselves from knowing what was going on in the world and we felt a bit disjointed as a result.  I do think, like anything, its worth trying thought to learn how much of an impact the media has on us and often without us realising!

It's been a lot of years since stop watching TV. I don't even know the latest news lol. You're right staying away from bad news and negativity will make a dramatic changes in your life. I'm the same I'm at peace now. Even this pandemic I fear nothing. I work with positive vibes. 

Wanna Learn How To Manifest Your Dreams In Life?
Click here to discover!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service