Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I took my 2nd degree Reiki for the 2nd time just this past weekend and - as seems is always the case, everything is shifting. 

EV-REE-THING. 

So I figure to try to get out of my own head, I'd try to accumulate some of those healing hours that will be useful when I move onto my Third Level Reiki, and possibly connect with some of you. 

I'd like to offer to do a distance healing for you or a friend or a loved one... all I need is the person's name.

What I'm practicing is my connection with them, focus and intention. I will write down any words or messages that come through and pass them along.. but as I'm starting out/ just trying to quieten my own ego the ideas/ colours/ messages I have might not be entirely useful, but I'm trying. I figure this way it will help others - and myself. The 'session' I'll do is 7-10 min long.

I was so excited when we did healing sessions at my course when I picked up on my partner's 'person's' energy - her vibe, her issue with her health and her favourite hobby, and I only knew her name. It was pretty cool stuff. 

Any takers? Also feel free to message me if you'd rather -- no worries to be more private as well. 

Thank you for the opportunity (in advance!) 

*Edited May 12/12* Just to add - It's a funny thing with requesting a healing for someone else, the key that I've been taught is we need to make sure *they* want the healing too - so if requesting for s/one else, if you can, get their verbal permission. If you can get their astral permission instead, that is fine too!

**Edited May 15* -- BEST LAID PLANS!! Will be next day or two -- I am also in a personal cleansing process that has decided to take over a bit more of my time... but soon soon!***

***Edited May 21st*** - Tonight I'll actually be able to do these up! YAY! Had to be in the right headspace! 

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heyy, I'll "help" out lol.  I'm in.;P

Thank you! I'm hoping to get some dedicated time on Sat or Sun this weekend, so will let you know soon the timing :-) 

No problem.  Hey, do you need anything like my name/where I live?

Big assumption that your name is Salina - all I need is a name :-)

LOl ok, cool

Hello Lizzers,

I'm more than happy to help you along. Let me know what day and time you'd be working on me, so I can let you know what I "get" from my end. 

Bright Blessings to you on your healing journey. =)

Ross

Thank you! I'm hoping to get some dedicated time on Sat or Sun this weekend, so will let you know soon the timing :-) 

I would be happy to help, Lizzers. You can do one for me.  :-)  Bob

Thanks Bob - as per the others above, I'll be setting aside some time this weekend - either Sat or Sun - but will send you a message w/ the timing when I get a handle on my weekend :-) 

i will help out freda thank you

I'll be holding Freda w/ intention for a reiki distance healing sometime this weekend; the only issue would be if I get a sense that this person may not want assistance - but I'll let you know how that goes :-)

Hi Lizzers. I'd love to participate...I can use some healing right now :D

My name: Renata Franco.

Do you need to know where I am? Does it matter? If it does: Brazil

If you can let me know when it will happen, I can pay attention to how I feel at the time.

Thank you!

Best

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service