Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ok, a month or two ago I was thinking about winning $500 and all the things I could do with it.  And then I was thinking that $1000 would be better, so then I would have extra to do these other things.

After a week or two, I was on my way to the store and was thinking how great it would be to buy a $500 winning scratch off.  I heard an amused voice in my ear that said 'How about a thousand?'  And I said 'Yes!  That would be even better.'  So I walked into the store, went straight to the lottery machine, bought a ticket that was kind of standing out, and sure enough, it was a $1000 winner.

Now, I have known all of my life that there is more beyond the physical bodies that we have.  I've had this voice in my ear another time or two, long ago.  I've actually had something more or less take control of my body for a moment to get me started on something I was supposed to go do.  I've had pushes to go to certain stores to buy tickets when I needed money.

But this particular time it has kind of freaked me out.  Partially the humorous tone of the voice, almost as if it were, if not laughing, then chuckling and also the clearness of it, like someone was right beside me talking into my ear.

My question is, has anyone had a similar experience?  I almost felt like Abraham was speaking in my ear.  I love it, don't get me wrong.  I wish it would happen every day all day long. 

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree.  But this wasn't the voice from within.  This was a voice coming from my right side into my ear.

We ARE extraordinary! YAYYY!

Exactly.  That happened to me when I was 15 and driving on my permit.  My brother was in the passenger seat, but he had dozed off.  I was on a country  main road, two lane and very hilly and curvy.  I started up a fairly steep hill and had a sudden vision of a truck pulling out into the road just over the top of the hill.  I let off the gas, and sure enough, just over the top of the hill, a truck was pulling out.  If I hadn't slowed down, I'm not sure I could have kept from hitting it.

I think Abe would call this your "inner-being" guiding you.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service