Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

So there has been quite a few times this law of attractions has worked out well in the past. Instead of giving my whole life story here I am going to share my most recent manifestation with the help of the law of attraction, vibrant visualization and asking ones guardian angels to help by giving them permission to immediately intervene in ones life.

I am going back to school and have recently lost my job with that said my main transportation for the last four years needs a complete break system overhaul. Instead of going into an all out panic attack and focusing on the negatives I started a three week program of positive visualization and conjuring a mountain of potential behind me like how current scientific theory tries to explain FTL travel.

Three and half weeks later of hard work and dedication I finally get a call about a very well preserved 83 Yamaha CV80. They were asking $750 originally and recently dropped it to $500. I offered $400 and I am now the proud owner of a 31 year old time capsule that for some reason the previous owner decided to get a tune up, new battery and tires last winter......

By the way the engine and power train is a dream come true, other then some cosmetic issues its a dream come true.

Views: 324

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful,..

Beautiful cool red Yamaha.

If it works, it works. Keep doing it.

Its good to know it work for you.

Thank you for sharing. :D

Keep it up in the same way, it will work, gr8t

This reads like some kind of magic formula. VIBRANT visualisation is great because it is firstly done with great feeling; and secondly, it is done consistently. (Doing things consistently builds up a momentum of positive energy around your actual images and the dreams they depict).

And asking your angels to help is another really positive step, but something which can often get forgotten. We get so wrapped up in doing the visualisations, that we often forget that angel help is right there, and always has been. There are ready and willing to make things move for us, we they need our permission first. Once we give it to them, they go into action, opening doors, creating opportunities, and bringing us what we need,

We also need to actively believe that the Universe is coming through for us: if not, then we dam up all of the things it could bring in for us, behind a wall of unbelief.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service