Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Pictures, paintings, drawings, writings, songs. Inspire us here!!!

Views: 849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stunning :) interesting it looks like snowflakes, are snowflakes natural fractals, it all works on sacred geometry doesn't it?
Love this piece of Laura's, is it pencil or conte Laura?
My first try at still life, we had to draw a naked man, I was so nervous and confronted by it. He could tell I was a little embarrassed to be drawing his nether region, so he looks straight at me and says. "Do you mind if I scratch my.......nose? " lol I was ok after that.
Would love to see more of your work Laura

Willow, I love the hands, you are so detailed and good at showing depth.

*I only aspire to be that good!

My dog is gouche water color paint with a photoshop yellow background. It's cheaper that using acrylics, but I will start oil/acrylic classes either next term or spring term.

You should create a group!

Wow! Amazing!

So much talent here

I love this thread! :-)

Some of my artwork!

Attachments:
Woweeeee!! Vinnie!!!! Awesome!!!!!

hmmmm... her name is "Flowerpatch". Gee.... wonder why she liked it so? :P

Lolol you have a point :):):)

Bright colors, nice color harmonies, well defined lines?  That's what I'm talkin' about! :D

Quick comment for you to make your life a little easier: To add an image directly into the post, just click on the little rectangle next to where it says "link". You can add an image directly from your computer or from a URL, and resize and position it, however you like.

This is a great thread, I love the Dahlia.

I will do some blow ups myself, but of other things besides flowers. I really do love the Georgia O'Keef like stuff though. 

hmmm pics did not upload??!!

Attachments:

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service