Not be not

2 and not true 

One Be One

One and Truth 

(   (   (   S m i l e   )   )   )  

:)))))))

I don't get the comments at all Roses except Smile

and I apologize for posting in wrong forum

I have my own interpretation of what I THINK Roses' posts and comments are getting at.  It may not be expressed as eloquently and I could be completely wrong.  I'm going to give you my interpretation of what i THINK Roses is saying.  Truth be True One and not 2.

There is no duality.  There is no separateness.  There is one truth.

I am One I Am

One and not 2.

OOH in Neville Goddard's theory, also in the Bible I Am is a powerful statement, also OBVIOUSLY in affirmations.

One and not 2.

Sort of links to unduality. 

All Be All 

One and not 2.

This elaborates on the theme a LOT more.

We are all one.  Not just with each other, but also with everything.  There is no separation.

Not be not

2 and not true.

This part i have no idea LOL!

It COULD mean it is NOT true that we are separate, from each other, from what we wish to manifest etc.  

One Be One

One and Truth.

We are one and we ARE the truth.  The truth is within.  The truth is in you.  Look within first. 

It connects to several different things:

Nonduality/unduality 

We are one

Neville Goddard 

mystics

I thought of other things and people too but I can't remember now!

And OBVIOUSLY the smile is a smile ha ha

Plus a profile photo of a very pretty kitty and a lovely pink rose!

Is that what Roses means? I do not KNOW.  But I THINK so.  

I THINK Roses is also saying there is NOT multiple issues, there is one cause, the imagination, consciousness etc and you CAN turn this around and starts from WITHIN you, (thoughts feelings beliefs etc.)

I get this kind of theme (?) a lot from Roses' posts, with variation of course! And they are always interesting to read.  There are times the odd time Roses has written something that is not in this sort of quite esoteric format but those times are rare!  But I see it as Roses offering their own flare and I think it is one that is very VERY core of Law of Attraction too.  

But that kind of has to be thought about a bit,you know? 

It's deeper than it may look.

It MAY look random, unconnected, flippant but it's NONE of that.

Then again I might be COMPLETELY wrong and what Roses is saying is NOTHING even REMOTELY like that LOLLLL

Roses darling your posts and comments are like interpretive art! 

Only deal with what you have to in thr moment that is like that. And imagine some of these other problems solving themselves, and some really will.

Very good advice!

My favourite part is imagine some of these other problems solving themselves, and some really will.  Also fantastic LOA advice there.  

If I could like this reply, I would. 

I say to myself it will all work out, something will happen that will resolve any bad news or issues and then I just don't worry about it. It's hard to do but I try my best and when my mind starts to wonder towards negative I say positive sentences and switch the subject.

Thanks Artist and Wendy - It certainly helps

All these replies so far, they are not to me but I can relate to the original poster's dilemma and so far all your replies are really REALLY helpful.  I may have to email it to myself.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service