Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

After struggling with many things in life, I thought that I'm the most suffering person in the world. The impact was so bad, I lost my energy to solve the problem. I felt like no hope, stuck in the situation and it even made it worst.

Then someday my friend sent me this video, about CLAY DYER, a person who has no arms and legs, but living like normal people and doing what he loves. He is the best example of how we should not surrender to the situation and refuse to be inferior. I don't know if someone has posted it - as I haven't been here for long time - but still worthy to be re-posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrU4JKV1SI

I was crying while seeing it, not because I felt pity of him, but I'm ashamed of my self.

If you think your problem is the biggest one and un-solved, than you may take a great lesson from this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrU4JKV1SI

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The world is filled with wonderful powerful strong people and beautiful lessons and experiences.....
Thanks Awesome, he is an amazing man !!

I finally got chance to send him e-mail directly when one of my wonderful friend sent me the direct link to contact Clay.

Anyway, nice to meet you again ! :~)
Good to see you too Girl!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service