Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

About 10 years back I did a course on loa and money as I was always in debt and had overdraft. The leader said what do you want and I said a full bank account to him but thinking at the time I really do not see how this is possible when I have never had one and can't see where money can come from. I told him my doubts but he said just focus on your bank account being full when ever you think about it. And come back next week and tell me what has changed.I thought ok let's go all out to believe it but was sort of detached about it and committed to repeatedly thinking about a full bank account without thinking how. 5 days later I got a letter saying I had won a competition. It was from Barclays bank my bank and as I had not entered a competition and assumed it was a scamI phoned them up. To my amazement the lady said there was a competition did you not see it on the TV? As I did not watch TV at the time I had not seen any competition. She said everyone with a credit card or debit card was automatically entered and you have won the top prize which is £5000 which we can give you as vouchers or pay straight into your bank account. Needless to say I chose for it to be paid into my bank account! This is one of my favourite manifestation stories :) I went on some very nice holidays and stayed in five star hotels which was lovely and ever since then my account has always been in credit.

Views: 2358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could also visualise yourself giving some of this money to good causes, as this sends out a different kind of positive energy. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service