Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

THE UNIVERSE KNOWS ME, AND THE UNIVERSE ADORES ME. IF YOU ALLOW IT, YOU WILL FEEL THE LOVE THAT FLOWS TO YOU AND THROUGH YOU. YOU ARE ALWAYS SEEN, ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD AND ALWAYS LOVED      -AH

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Find things to feel good about. Do the things that please you the most. Spend time with people who uplift and inspire you. Go to the places you enjoy the most. Think and speak more of what you do want and less about what you don't want.

Find something, thoughts, things, ideas, anything that invigorates and enlivens you.

Even in the middle of things you don't like, you can still find a thing or a thought to focus on that will begin to uplift your spirit, and if you continue in this way, you move things around for the better and things start to happen. Things take a turn for the better, and your life becomes extremely pleasing to you.

Good Vibe

THE WAY TO BE ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE IS TO TRUST IT

YOU ARE FREE. YOU ARE POWERFUL. YOU ARE GOOD. YOU ARE LOVE. YOU HAVE VALUE. YOU HAVE PURPOSE. ALL IS WELL      -  AH

THRIVE REGARDLESS

Amazing reminders, thanks.

i recently watched the video by Abraham (When Someone Aggravates you) and i totally loved it (i cant post it with my mobile) cause i think it's the key to be finally free in any relationship.

It All Matters:
That someone turns out the lamp, picks up the windblown wrapper, says hello to the invalid, pays at the unattended lot, listens to the repeated tale, folds the abandoned laundry, plays the game fairly, tells the story honestly, acknowledges help, gives credit, says good night, resists temptation, wipes the counter, waits at the yellow, makes the bed, tips the maid, remembers the illness, congratulates the victor, accepts the consequences, takes a stand, steps up, offers a hand, goes first, goes last, chooses the small portion, teaches the child, tends to the dying, comforts the grieving, removes the splinter, wipes the tear, directs the lost, touches the lonely, is the whole thing. What is most beautiful is least acknowledged. What is worth dying for is barely noticed. -Laura McBride

Image may contain: 1 person

Wonderful

I TRUST THE NEXT CHAPTER, BECAUSE I KNOW THE AUTHOR

Beautiful!

Great wisdom

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service