Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

THE UNIVERSE KNOWS ME, AND THE UNIVERSE ADORES ME. IF YOU ALLOW IT, YOU WILL FEEL THE LOVE THAT FLOWS TO YOU AND THROUGH YOU. YOU ARE ALWAYS SEEN, ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD AND ALWAYS LOVED      -AH

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LoVe this one - and love so much the landscapes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CD5ug6WIS4

Lovely message

WHEN YOU FOCUS ON THE GOOD, THE GOOD GETS BETTER

will watch it for sure

So one of our own, Judi was walking on the beach this morning cleaning up the junk that washed into shore and finds a bottle with a message in it. There is also some sand and 2 one dollar bills. Once we get it open and read the notes we find out that it is in fact NOT sand. It is the ashes of this woman's husband of 27 years named Gordon. She writes that He loved to travel so she sent him traveling in a bottle with a note and money for someone to call home and tell her where he landed. He started at Big Pine Key in March of 2012 and then went to Islamerada where someone found him. They added a note and sent him traveling again and he landed on our beach in Key Colony. Judi called the wife in Tennessee who was excited to know of Gordon's travels! Judi added her note, we put him in a plastic rum bottle (you know added a little fun to his trip) with the three notes. We added another dollar in case Gordon travels far and a long distance call is needed. We will be having a memorial service or celebration of his life on our beach later today before sending him on his way again. 

Wonderful story :)

CALM IS A SUPER POWER

JUST A MASTERPIECE LEARNING TO MASTER PEACE

EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS COMING. RELAX AND LET THE UNIVERSE PICK UP THE TIMING AND THE WAY. YOU JUST NEED TO TRUST THAT WHAT YOU WANT IS COMING, AND WATCH HOW FAST IT COMES     -AH

BE THE ENERGY YOU WANT TO ATTRACT

GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service