Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

this thread is closed...just dropping answers to the remaining questions.

Views: 263

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

aw thank you for this, I appreciate it. I guess the most vacation type option would be Australia, since it's basically a long holiday with the option to work to fund travels. Also cosmopolitan made me think of a cosmopolitan city, which is what I was recently reading as describing Sydney. I could be completely off about this tho!
can I ask about my daughter?
she is having a lot of relationship troubles....boyfriends and friends all seem to be disappearing in very strange (upsetting) circumstances......will she find true love soon and what's with these friends?

also are there any big changes in my financial situation coming very soon?
abundance queen:

creek, going through the middle of some WOODS, and a chair

Creek
To see a creek , represents personal energy flow and steady emotional release. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you are in trouble or danger. Consider the saying to be "up a creek without a paddle." ( dont' get a sense it is the alternative.. I paid close attention to it and it was a very clear and calm one...

Now..below..for the woods..there were several different meanings in there about "woods".. however when I consider HOW the water was in the middle of the woods and what the woods looked like..the below seem most correct... the creek was there and still, but going nowhere..and the trees were all gray with not one leaf on them..so ...

To dream that you are lost in the woods, indicates that you are starting a new phase in your life. You are expressing some anxiety about leaving behind the familiar and what you know.
To see dried up, dying woods in your dream, suggests that there is a situation in your life that has not yet been resolved. You may also be overwhelmed with a problem or issue.

Chair
To see a chair , symbolizes your need to sit down and take time out to contemplate a situation before proceeding. Or you just need to relax. Alternatively, it indicates that your feelings or ideas are being dismissed or cast to the side.

I don't know if that shed any light on the situation for you or not..but perhaps will make more sense to YOU or her.? hope so...Is the current vibration I get off her when I try to go there
AChenNOw

pizza, ferret, Lollipop
Pizza.. may also indicate that you are lacking or feeling deprived of something. ( I think this represents the distance between you, she doens't like it... understandably so)

Ferret
To see a ferret, symbolizes distrust and suspicion of others. The dream may also be a pun on searching. (The ferret was crawling over the pizza, so to me this is more related to the pun on "searching".. and her wanting to be with you than the distrust factor.. however..if the distrust factor resonates with you you know...)

Lollipop
To see or lick a lollipop in your dream, indicates surprises, new experiences and adventures. It also represents indulgence, sensuality and the pleasant aspects of life. Alternatively, the lollipop may be a pun for "sucker" and thus suggests that you need to proceed with caution in some relationship or situation.

While the overall tone of what I got was a pleasant one and one of genuine feeling for you on her part, I do get the sense that the distance is a real issue for her, and she is hesitant about lots of things because of it.
Hello Deliberate Sifter...
I already asked my first question and loved the answer. It was right on point with how I'm feeling! Perfect! :)

I right after to ask a second question but I'm sure it was looked over because you had already moved on.

I would like to ask about the feeling of my relationship.
Thank you so much!
Hey DS dont forget me please :) i posted a page ago, thanks xxx
your answer is under your question marina
I would like to thank you and your friend as I am very positive about what I want,
but I asked about my love life, and you said I had someone coming

I want to know when,
thanks <3
RRobert...she doesn't do "when". Sorry.
I am impressed!
You are sooo pretty! Wow! Woman! Why are you not a supermodel?
hi DS,

if you / channel are unable to tap into the locaton of my sunglasses
then I would ask for the location of a bright yellow paper with imp info on behaviors
That is imp. Thank you so much for your time and help. This is nice of you to offer this.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service