Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Got a question for a "psychic"? Free Energy Readings (here...no further contact...not advertising anything...got a budding channel that wants some "practice")

this thread is closed...just dropping answers to the remaining questions.

Views: 263

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

blue river...she reads your current vibration. you might want to read the thread header again.

the value is that ...sometimes we are so familiar with our feelings...that we don't notice them any more. so...we attract things that don't feel good...that are no fun...because we missed the emotional clues.

so...this is a way to get the "heads up" on what we are vibrating...so we can change the vibration...PRE manifestation.

sorry. got nothing for you on locating your stuff.
OK -- I'll go again and am very happy to wait until my turn rolls around again -- I'm now drilling down a bit in respect to relationships...

Is there any further guidance on a particular relationship interest I have in which I've drawn to a man who seems unavailable to me?

Thanks -- I so appreciate this -- both of you, DS and friend.

Mary Jo
mary jo (oh...you are hooked on sparkles again..cool! ~DS)

petals, tricycle, van

Petals
To see petals in your dream, indicates a broken relationship or a rift in a friendship.� It also represents regret and guilt.

Tricycle
To see a tricycle in your dream, indicates an ease of tension in your life. It may also symbolize simplicity and a
carefree nature.

Van
To see or drive a van in your dream, symbolizes convenience and/or practicality. Consider the load that you are carrying and what you can handle. Don't stress yourself out.

Ok, since I do not know anything about this relationship, I don't want to comment on the symbols... this is what came in regards to YOUR vibration on the topic of him, so hopefully what the definitions of what I saw will give you a clue on what to do to clear that vibration up some.
How exciting! :D

I want to become an actress. What does s/he get from that area of my life?

Thank you so much!
Hello again!! Another question of mine..

I want to financially support my family. I want to earn so much that none of my family members ever ramble about any financial losses we suffered in the past (looong loong ago). What can I do?
What career should I go into?

Thanks so much!
Ooh this should be exciting!

Well, i would like to know what to do/what choice to make regarding my love life. You can give her the details if you want..You know what it's about.
dear DS,

Thnak you so much for the first reading---it helped to open my eyes to things that are happening around me. It also lead me to a very open conversation with my partner, and it helped clarify our roles with each other, and what we want and dont want. All in all, we feel better, and we are working on making it even better. I was ble to get hold of an exam schedule ( I had failed an exam before and I need to take it again to allow me to get a job in the US ----you referred to this in your first reading as "laying the foundation for something". ) The exam date is in February 2010, and Im hopeful to get an earlier date, hopeful that i will pass it this time, hopeful that i will get a job in the US, and even hopeful that i will move to the US with my kids next year. Can you see into this please?
for k

Lake, tart, explosion

Lake
To see, signifies your emotional state of mind. You feel restricted or that you are unable to express your emotions freely. Alternatively, the lake may provide you with solace, security, and peace of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolize your inner peace. If the lake is disturbed, then you may be going through some emotional turmoil.... )(Yours was calm )

Tart
To see or eat a tart in your dream, suggests that things are going well for you.

To hear the sound of a loud explosion, but you did not see it, signifies that your troubles will soon be replaced with tranquility after you have overcome some small obstacle.

Ok K, the above was in regards to how you are vibrating around that upcoming exam, .. the lake was very calm.. though it wasn't clear, so that to me means somewhere in the middle of the two explanations... Sort of like, you know where you are going and what you want to do and are peaceful with that decision, but the muddiness of it has you worried.... the rest seems to point to the fact that it is all going to turn out fine. .. So stop worrying. Just know you can do it. :)
hey I wanted to know how my boyfriend truly feels about our relationship.. I want to know for a fact... Can we make it? Is he my soulmate? Will it work for us? We're lacking somewhere on the basic communication level.. Maybe we're restricting the flow? My birth date is on 27th Sept,88 and his is on 20th March,85.. If that helps...
When is a job on cards for me? I've always wanted to work for a social organisation, I even applied for a course in Disaster Management, but the conditions make me even ineligible to even apply for this year.. Should I try for it next year? Coz that'd mean I'll be losing one complete year..

Thanks so much!
This is interesting what I wuold like to know is how strong is my spiritual connection?
for paul elton:

cathedral, candles, handle....these were the symbols that came to me in regards to your question, below the definitions seem to answer you clearly.

you were OUTSide of the church.. so giving you that part of the definition.. Church
To see the outside of the church in your dream, signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

the candles were lit, there were several in a row... Candles..You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth.

Handle
To see a handle in your dream, suggests that you are in control of the situation.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service