Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am quite certain many of you have already seen this video of this very innovative wedding ceremony. I think it's a great example of thinking outside the box and making life a celebration! I'm sure many of you can think of other great messages this video offers too..
What do you think of this? (hang in there for the first 30 seconds, it appears to be going nowhere, but hang in there, it gets interesting after that)
" target="_blank">

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was outrageously COOL!!!

If I ever get married again, I would LOVE to do something like this! Fan-tabulous!
Had you seen it before or heard of it Pat?
No, not until just a few minutes ago. Has it been around a while?
It's been some kind of web sensation for about a week now. It got so popular they were even invited to be on the today show and I think good morning america also.
Well, I'd say they've earned the positive publicity. It's a great way to begin a wedding celebration, and certainly innovative -- as you say, "thinking outside the box" of traditional ceremony.
THAT'S HOW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LIVE THIS LIFE - HAVE THIS KIND OF FUN PEOPLE! ENJOY IT!

Brian you brought the beautiful magic that is everything I absorb from these wonderful experiences! TODAY MY FRIEND, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Love you so much,
Awesome
I KNEW you would enjoy this Awesome...lol...I was almost even gonna email you about it because I knew it would be up your alley.
Yeah, pretty cool, eh?
Definitely! Matter of fact, it's given me a great idea! OH YEAH!
Yes! Exactly what i was going to say!

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

This is how much fun my wedding would be!
Omgosh....I was crying as I love it so MUCH! This is FOR ME!
That's great! Put a smile on my face ^_^ I remember seeing it on Youtube, but I didn't watch it, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Yeah Wes,

Based on stuff I've seen u write, I could see u doin something like this....I could see u moving your body like these dudes, except in your case, the pants would be super, extra tight...lol.....right? lol

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service