Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Just wanted to ask if anyone is actually living their life through their created vortex? 

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blessed im in 

Thank you Abraham 

Happy for you! Well Abraham has always d keys to our Vortex XD

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, sMS

I think I have, yes. The vortex can be a state of being where you feel fantastic and positive, and then the thing you desire manifests quite easily. I did this years ago when I desired some girl-action in the run up to Christmas. I sent out the intention, and then aligned myself with self-esteem thoughts. After a day or so, these started generating positive feelings and synchronicities, and after a couple of weeks, I was feeling amazing. Unsurprisingly, a very nice girl entered my world.

A couple of years ago, I was holidaying in Lisbon and was feeling good about life. I was also affirming that everything was unfolding for me, and it certainly did. On so many occasions, I found myself in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.

On both of these occasions, I believe I had opened the door to my own vortex, and did so by focused positivity until it generated the required good feelings.

Other times when things can manifest easily is when we have a feeling of momentum in life. Things are flowing nicely and everything feels effortless. This can be created quite consciously, by believing that YOUR LIFE IS REALLY MOVING, rather than thinking that you are stuck or at a dead-end. 

A few years ago I was holidaying in Lisbon, and using the affirmation of IT’S ALL UNFOLDING FOR ME, and it really did. Everything manifested easily, and I do believe that this was an example of living in the vortex. 

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone, persone sedute e sMS

Hello Adelinela,

The truth is that we are all always living through our created vortex. The question is, is it the vortex that you truly want, or is it the one you're allowing in this moment because of fear? 

Creation is happening every moment. That is never the issue. It's always about whether or not we feel good about the creation we doing in this moment. You either like it or you don't. If you don't like it, change it until you do. =)

Bright Blessings,

Ross - Tolemac

Conscious Energy Healing

Conscious Energy Meditation

PERFECT!!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service